Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've put the sunroof cover (behind the driver's seat)

and my battery boost cords behind the passenger seats.

Frees up the bins in the rear.

Regards,

Bart (wishing we could do the same on the passenger side!)

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Lets see.....I normally have an atlas and an umbrella in the one behind the driver's seat, and then in the back one I keep the cover and a blue down throw (you never know when you will need a lil' blankie!)

But right now my bungees are totally in disaray....I am redesigning them to incorporate 3 bungee colors! WooooHoooo!

· Registered
183 Posts
[quote:95553c017e="SteveO"]When I get mine installed:

Atlas
Car Candy (Every vehicle should come equipped with it!)
My book (shameless plug -- every car should also come...)

:D

Steve[/quote:95553c017e]

You gotta put the book in the driver's side door bin so it's real handy - especially when you send your passenger into a store for an errand!

That said, mine hold:

an atlas
a really neat zip up hold all that conatins all the stuff that won't fit in the glove box:
Sun screen
Small towel
Hand lotion
Air pressure gauge
Spare hairbrush

It really is too bad that the glove compartment is soooo small.

· Registered
26 Posts
my glock in the bin on my driver door

my 9 mil in the bungee behind me

my M60 with 1000 rounds way in the back

this of course for my obessive road rage!

8)

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote:4ca1153b1a="Smyth"]my glock in the bin on my driver door

8)[/quote:4ca1153b1a]

Do you prefer the pineapple or potato masher type of grenade? If they had bungees on the back of the passenger seat, that would be real handy for potato mashers.

Actually, I'm not that violent. I was considering a can of SOP paint, a color which I'm growing to like better everytime I see it, but I think a few splotches of it would effectively indentify and offend road-hogs and door dingers.

BTW, I'd love to see a SMP up close. From what my dealer had to show, it didn't seem all that different from the SSM I bought, but I think it may be a "warmer" finish.

· Registered
895 Posts
Behind the front bungees, I keep a cd book. Behind the back bungees, I keep a toy ape from one of my former bfs. I will post pictures at another time of that.

· Registered
92 Posts
[quote:97d70d4873="Smyth"]my glock in the bin on my driver door

8)[/quote:97d70d4873]

You may want to consider a more concealable place for the Glock. I prefer the overhead compartment or under the seat. :)

My Element is slowly becoming my drivable survival kit. I keep my raingear in my bungee behind the driver's seat.

Regards,
SOL

· Registered
23 Posts
ELMNTAL said:
dog's stainless steel water dish and a sheet to go over the seats behind the rear

Good idea for stowing a sheet to go over the seats, but I like some other members' suggestion for using a frisbee for a water dish -- lighter in weight and another chance to add more color in the E! :wink:

· Registered
82 Posts

· Registered
917 Posts
[quote:a26d998d38="Sons of Liberty"]You may want to consider a more concealable place for the Glock. I prefer the overhead compartment or under the seat. :)

My Element is slowly becoming my drivable survival kit. I keep my raingear in my bungee behind the driver's seat.

Regards,
SOL[/quote:a26d998d38]

That's where my Glock is-right behind my shades.

My E is also my survival kit, got my Mickey D's Tray and a pair of Redleys in the back bungee, with a towel and baggies in the front one.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.