Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take delivery Monday of my GG awd EX manual. So far I've heard people call it a toaster, lunchbox, box, and even a hat. What have you had people tell you it looks like?

It's sad, but I can't wait for the weekend to be over. :shock:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:7d7e650af7="SuperJETT"]I take delivery Monday of my GG awd EX manual. So far I've heard people call it a toaster, lunchbox, box, and even a hat. What have you had people tell you it looks like?

It's sad, but I can't wait for the weekend to be over. :shock:[/quote:7d7e650af7]

"wow... it's like the aztek"

"at least it's not an aztek"

"i didn't know rubbermaid made cars!"

"have you seen that new toyota see, sci, zio, i mean... you know, that box thing?"

"honda makes this car?"

"what do you mean it only seats four?"[/i]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
"The German's most have made that, only they could make something that ugly"

Said by a very drunk man coming out of a bar at 2 in the afternoon.

Yea buddy, it may be ugly, but your drunk. In the morning it will still be ugly and you will be sober. Wait thats not right.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Get ready to hear people ask you if you want to put a hummer sticker on your honda.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I pulled into a random gas station the other day on the way home from work and as soon as I rolled down my window the attendant barked:

"I've been thinking to myself for weeks, what type of person would ever buy such a god awful ugly car?"

Now, I'm not typically an over-sensitive smart-ass, but considering that I was about to pay my hard earned dough to this mental midget for his product and services, I decided to reply with...

"The same type of person who is smart enough to buy gas from the station across the street!"

..and with that, I promptly pulled out, drove across the street and filled up. Mr. Customer Service watched the whole time, shaking his head as if I did something wrong. :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had people call my E a girl mobile...GIRL MOBILE!!!!!
what are they? NUTS!!!!?
If anything it is the perfect man caruck...It drives like a car feels like an suv/truck and is easy to clean. plus all the other features that we all love to talk about....the whole bed in a car thing.
I love my SOPEXAWD.
I have had mine for 2 weeks now and I am convinced it is GOD!
thanks for reading,
Flud

·
Registered
33 Posts
You should be prepared for people to react strongly to it. But very few who look inside the the thing will fail to be impressed with the car.

·
Registered
222 Posts
co worker told me that just yesterday "I've been thinking to myself for weeks, what type of person would ever buy such a god awful ugly car?"

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My buddy has named it the Lunchbox.

I just call it the E so far, with dings in the a/c heat exchanger already, after 1 day.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well, I took advantage of the box and put flame decals on it.......thereby giving it the name.....The Flaming Box!

Ger 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I affectionally like to call it the pug dog of the car world -- so ugly its cute. :p

My best friend's brother-in-law told me that he never realized I was such a rich person that I had my very own armored car.

·
Registered
222 Posts
[quote:f4d0711864="Ger Brassfield"]Well, I took advantage of the box and put flame decals on it.......thereby giving it the name.....The Flaming Box![/quote:f4d0711864]

We demand pictures of this flaming box.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ive been told ***/ queer mobile so in return I commented the fact that my Uncle Bens Box will out live that over priceed gas guzzling mopar junk of yours. One thing while owning the E, I am prowd to drive a not so ordinary car "Think Different" kindof like owning a Powerbook G4

You're sure to get alot of weird stares from people in traffic.

flud said:
I have had people call my E a girl mobile...GIRL MOBILE!!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I proudly drive a ***/queer mobile.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Oh my goodness!! I drive a FLAMING box.....so how "Queer" is that?? And PSM, if you would like to see my Flaming Box, call up cardomain.com and look for Honda, then Elements. I'm there with the rest of the Elements.

Ger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts