Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one want to meet up in the San Diego area for a meet? I was thinking a drive up to Julian for apple pie or staying in the metro area? any one have ideas? ill help set up!

-Taylor

·
Registered
549 Posts
I am interested....try to set one up last year...but work sort of got in the way. What days do you have in mind? Julian is a great place to go to. Sun is probably the best time for me.

James

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
I'm up for it. I was thinking about putting a meet together last Fall but my work schedule wasn't cooperating. Let's do it guys! With 3 of us we should be able to put something together...

·
Registered
61 Posts
What about a Friday afternoon and meet over at the ECamper place?
I am interested in one and they indicated they typically have completed Elements on Fridays
JAT

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
friday would be nice for me. i dont have school then. and ussaly dont have work either. would every one be up to doing it sooner rather than later?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Friday meet would be hard for me as well.....But a drive to Julian on a Sunday afternoon, I am ok with that. I am sure some LA E ppl can meet with us as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can also do Sunday. just Ill have to nail down a date so I can take the day off from work.

·
Registered
549 Posts
How about the first Sunday of Feb (2-7).....we can meet and do a caravan up to Julian.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that i could do! so lets gun for sunday the 7th of next month! I am thinking maybe after 1sh? in case people have church or such? or would every one rather go up earlier? ill check around up there to see if we can reserve somewhere to eat because its always a hassle just to get a table for 4...

·
Registered
549 Posts
1ish sounds good....and also its the Super Bowl Sunday, so should be less crowded.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn forgot about that...well I dont like either team and i can always DVR it for the commercials haha. any one else have objection to what time we go?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I am going if this is still on...not sure if the rain is cold enough to generate some snow.....it would be nice

James

·
Registered
4 Posts
socal meet

I am the creator of the san diego club, and i think that it would be good if we joined forces for networking. I am in mira mesa and can always take the 30 min drive up there to reserve tables at a restaurant. Please write me so we can get this thing going!

·
Registered
834 Posts
I am the creator of the san diego club, and i think that it would be good if we joined forces for networking. I am in mira mesa and can always take the 30 min drive up there to reserve tables at a restaurant. Please write me so we can get this thing going!
Nice! let's do it. :grin:

·
Registered
549 Posts
alright....lets do it!!! There is a Stater's Brother store in Escondido, we can meet there......

635 N BROADWAY
ESCONDIDO, ca. 92025

What time? I am available after 1....

here is my celll: 858-525-5477

1 - 20 of 27 Posts