SOLD

Located in Dickinson, North Dakota. I bought this Element 5 years ago when it had 81k miles. The Carfax showed several owners before me, but it turns out they were all from the same family. There are around 50 servicing events on the Carfax. I also have all the receipts since I've owned it. I've changed all, and I mean all, fluids (Honda OEM) twice since I've owned it. Valves were adjusted at 100k miles. Replaced exhaust cam as this was one of the early Elements that had the soft cam lobes. Struts and shocks and rear swaybar bushings replaced about 40k miles ago. Rest of the suspension still gets a clean bill of health every time my dealer inspects it. Has never used a drop of oil and still doesn't. Both airbag recalls completed.

The underside has some minor surface rust but overall is very clean, and the rear trailing arm mounting area is still solid as can be. You can see some dirt on the underbody seams which is most likely from driving on gravel roads (very) occasionally. Under hood also very clean with none of the fastener rust you usually see. I'm a pretty picky owner and lightly clean the engine and engine bay every Spring.

Cosmetically it is one of the nicer '03s you will ever see. Body is extremely straight, paint is still nice and shiny, though the hood does show a few minor paint flaws if you get up close. The windshield has one very small chip in it. The seats are not torn anywhere. I installed a OEM Honda seat cover on the driver's seat some time after I bought it and that's preserved the seat. Everything, from the A/C to the stereo, to the power windows and locks and cruise control still work perfectly. Always garaged.

Comes with some nice accessories. Remote key/locks -- '03 was the only year that didn't come standard with them, but I added them. Front carpeted floor mats and rear seat and cargo area carpet. Storage armrest which is a nice upgrade. Additional netting on the seatbacks. Rear tow bar which I only used for bike racks. I also have a hood deflector that I removed that will come with the vehicle. Engine block heater for those of you who may live in colder climes. The previous owner added mesh screen behind the grill and lower bumper intake for radiator and A/C condensor protection.

This is a very well cared for Element with a known history from day one. It's a good one. Clear title in my name, original owners manuals and accessory manuals, even still have the window sticker. EOC price now lowered to $7400. If it doesn't sell here I'll be asking a bit more elsewhere. Message me through the forum.