Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of the KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers that are brand new in the box. They have never been installed, just opened the box to take a look at them. These were actually purchased by another forum member who was planning on making the trip down to my shop to have them installed. They have some other more important projects going on right now and figured they would sell the coilovers for now. You can find out more information HERE or at www.ksportusa.com The price on these will be $975 shipped to the continental US.

These pics were taken by BigTzElement when he received his kit, I am just using them for reference so you know what the kit looks like.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lil bump to bring it to the top!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do these require any modification to install or can they just be bolted on? Good luck with the sale but if these are around in a couple weeks I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do these require any modification to install or can they just be bolted on? Good luck with the sale but if these are around in a couple weeks I'll be in touch.
They require the use of a couple of the factory parts off the top of the rear strut assemblies or as a lot of the other people have done...purchase new parts from the dealer and remove the old and install the new as a complete assembly.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT....buy these!!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD!!!! Thank you!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.