Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my salesman that my Shoreline Mist EXS 4WD AT Element has finally arrived and I will be picking it up on Monday afternoon. I have been waiting since March because I wanted the side airbags. It has been a long excruciating wait but it has finally arrived and I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

What a great day and Monday should be even better. It will be a long weekend. Maybe I will go over to the dealer after they close tonight and camp out beside my E.

I will let everyone know the name of my E once it lets me know. I originally thought the name would be EL Dude but the thought hit me that it could be of the female gender and would need a feminine name. We shall see. I'm sure it will tell me. (I can't believe I just wrote this. I'm 64 years old but getting this vehicle makes me feel like a kid again).

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
That is too cute, that it has made you a kid again.. well i hope the introductions go well and you two will be happy together.. share the details when you can seperate yourself from your new best friend!! ENJOY!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Tick
Tick
Tick
Is it Monday yet?
Tick
Tick
Tick
Is it Monday yet?

Does this seem familiar? :wink:

I'm thrilled for your car's arrival, HEMan. I hope you'll enjoy it for many years and many miles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cool!!!! I had to wait 3 days after the deal to pick up Elmo. Talk about some long days. But, Monday afternoon will be here before you know it. Don't make any additional plans for Monday evening. You're gonna want to ride in it, stand and stare at it, sit in it, lay down in it, and right after you go inside for the night, you're gonna go back out for just one more look. E ownership consumes a lot of your time. Oh, yeah - take a couple CDs with you when you go to pick him/her up. You're gonna want to check out that kick-ass stereo right off the bat.

Don't stress about the name - you'll know as soon as you drive off the lot, what you want to call him/her.

Oh, by the way, age has nothing to do with it. I'm 50, and I continue to be as excited about my E as you are.

Have to run now - want to take Elmo for a little spin!

PatiEncE is a virtuE 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts