Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some jerk keyed my car at work yesterday :(
but my wife in her infinate wisdom put the deductable on vandilisim at 0 she is so smart. so my E will be fixed next week.
The thing that bugs me the most is I am afraid to drive it to work now. I have only been here a week so I know its not like I ticked somebody off or anything

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's shame that someone would do that. Obviously they have never had the pleasure of having a new car keyed or they would think twice about doing it. Some people get jealous; some people are immature; whatever the reason hope it doesn't happen again. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry about your E, hope the repairs turn out ok. It's real sad that people have no respect for others property. It's just another sign that our country is going down the toilet. If you caught the person they would probably just deny responsibility for it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no if I caught them they would be in the brig it happened on a naval base. if I had cught them they would have paid for it and lost a paygrade.
thanks for the sympathy though guys its going in the shop Sept. 2nd

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry to hear about your baby E. :cry:
I've noticed from other posts that you're in Va Bch - me too. I can totally sympathize with how you feel. Even though my problem was that my windshield cracked (dealership insisted it was a rock and it was my problem, my insurance picked up the tab - still very unhappy about the situation), I still felt almost violated, so I can only imagine how you feel. Hang in there - glad to hear your Navy wife came thru!!
Chooch

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me guess you took it to Hall or checkered flag didnt you.
I know first team is all the way out in portsmouth but they seem
to be a better dealer and worth the drive for the better service.
Hall does have a very good body shop though. I want to get a E
club going in the area we could help each other with mods and
save club members some of those outragous install fees. I am pretty confident that I can do most of the mods myself (I used to work in a garage) but understand most people dont. we could get in on some group buys and things like that too. well have a good one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts