Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice, I love the "Buddy Christ". One of my favorite movie products of all time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
FSAS FTW, i run the Wild ones OK. Famous sends me crap loads of stickers every month

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of stickers, and they're all methodically placed in working locations, that's something I haven't seen before. Amazingly decorative, and functional. I like it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, someone stole my one DC sticker :x:x:x:x how do u get FSAS to send u stickers?? i have 2 wild ones stickers on the inside of my E

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love the buddy christ bobble head. I used to have one on my dash in the same orientation until i got into a wreck and it offended the guy i hit. I figured keeping on good terms with the guy that wasnt going to involve the police was better than sticking up for my own social statement. Now he resides on my desk at home.:D

·
Registered
557 Posts
I love the buddy christ bobble head. I used to have one on my dash in the same orientation until i got into a wreck and it offended the guy i hit. I figured keeping on good terms with the guy that wasnt going to involve the police was better than sticking up for my own social statement. Now he resides on my desk at home.:D
"With myyyyyyyyy plastic jesus... sitting on the dashboard of my car... I don't care if it rains or freezes... long as I got my plastic jeesus..."

That's a good old song.

I like the buddy christ thing. If that offended the guy you hit, you should have hit him again to get his sense of humor turned back on. J/k. That's interesting. I think i'd be more worried about what my car looked like, rather than what your dash board icons looked like... but, ya know... some people...

·
Registered
96 Posts
send me your addy if your still on here and ill send you some stickers....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts