Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,
I'm Renee and for the past five years I've taught myself how to build and restore an 88 Suzuki Samurai after an oak tree fell and pancaked my Wrangler in a storm. I had never imagined that my work would have paied off this way, lol, but as of tomorrow I will have sold my Sammie with the additional hope to pick up one of the Elements I've been keeping an eye on for the past month. My sale is going to give me also enough to start working on my Element, with my goal being to make as decent of an overlanding vehicle out of it as I can. Especially after seeing some really cool rigs here that people have done. I'm looking forward to being a part of yet another cult car community and also in showing off my Element's progress pict! Questions will arrive shortly, as most of the Es I'm looking at are at or over 200k. Cheers! Pictures of my Sammie included to show it off one last time <3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice looking rig, I actually wanted one of those about 25 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't remember ever seeing one of those before, but I didn't know what an E was either, till I started googling about advice on camping in a vehicle. LOL

Looking forward to watching your progress.

I am curious about the ones you are "watching", seems to me, if they have been on the market for quite a while, they are often overpriced. Given your history I guess it's more likely that they need a lot of work and that's why they haven't sold.

Good luck, be sure to include all the pertinent info about your particular E when you ask questions. Pics would be good, can't see enough E's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts