Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - I just signed up to be an Owner's Club member 5 minutes ago, but I have been obsessed with the website for a couple of months now! :wink: The reason I decided to sign up now is that I finally was able to reserve my Element today!! I only have to wait until the 24th of July and I'm able to get one with side air bags, so I count myself lucky!

Anyway, here's what I'm getting - pretty simple, really - not a lot of extras, just the stuff I know I'll need:

2003 SOP Honda Element EX - 4WD, Automatic
Keyless Entry, Driver side armrest, security system. :D

I can't wait! I am from Colorado and will be driving all around the state after I get it. I just wanted to say thanks to all for the helpful comments and posts on this message board - it really helped me make the decision to get my Element. And I am counting the days! I'll be sure to post a picture in the gallery when I pick it up!

Meg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Meg. I'm in Boulder as well. We're going to be getting an Element during the next few weeks. I've seen a few around town (a GG and a blue one - we're going for the Shoreline Mist).

Guitarist as well? I've been playing (and teaching a bit) for about seventeen years.

Nice to know another Boulder Element owner (or soon-to-be anyway).

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats! Hopefully the time will fly (19 days and counting)!!

Will love to see pics when your baby arrives!

Use the next 19 days to start thinking about all the goodies and extras you want to add to your E!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:e9d6686c03="William F. House"]Hi Meg. I'm in Boulder as well. We're going to be getting an Element during the next few weeks. I've seen a few around town (a GG and a blue one - we're going for the Shoreline Mist).

Guitarist as well? I've been playing (and teaching a bit) for about seventeen years.

Nice to know another Boulder Element owner (or soon-to-be anyway).[/quote:e9d6686c03]

Hi! Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply to the thread - I have been in Paris with my family for the last week - it was a GREAT trip! You know, the Element would really fit in out there in France - they have got some cars very much like it there. :D

Anyway, yes, I have seen a couple of Elements around the Boulder area in the last few months... A black one and a blue one. I also saw an orange one out in Aspen when I was there for a weekend - it is the only orange one I have seen in Colorado that wasn't on a lot.

Shoreline Mist was one I was thinking about before Orange - went with the orange, but I think the SM is a good one! And yes, I have been playing guitar since the start of college - about 4 years now. I'm obsessed, I love it - I've been writing songs since the first day I started playing, also - I have written about 27 now, in a folky-pop type style. I fit right in in Boulder. :)

Thanks for dropping a reply - it is always good to know there are Boulder Element lovers! I think it's the perfect place to have an Element.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote:23f0e37fc6="StLouisPenguin"]Congrats! Hopefully the time will fly (19 days and counting)!!

Will love to see pics when your baby arrives!

Use the next 19 days to start thinking about all the goodies and extras you want to add to your E![/quote:23f0e37fc6]

Thanks! Yep, I will be snapping tons of digital shots the moment I get my SOP! The same day I get it I will be taking it up into the mountains of Colorado, also, so it'll get to have some fun out on the dirt roads. :)

And I am guessing I'll be adding things on as I go (and as funds permit!) - seems like it is too fun and exciting to pass up. :wink:

Meg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ah, Paris. We've spent a good deal of time there as well. The only bad thing about having an Element there would be the crazy traffic and how most cars have dings and scratches because of it.

And yes, I agree that Boulder is probably one of the most perfect places for the Element (we were picked as the number one outdoors enthusiast town recently, you know - again). We're actually moving to Orcas Island, Washington soon. So, we hope to enjoy the Element in the mountains and near the ocean.

And good on you for playing guitar. Nothing quite like it.

Take care, Meg. Will keep my eye out for the Orange Element.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there, I'm a two day old element owner now and I'm loving it. Like Meg, I also got an Orange one but I chose a standard transmission, I'm kind of partial to that. Many of the additional options, thanks to the elementowner site, I will install myself. Anyhow, I saw that one of you is moving out to Orcas Island. You'll love it. I grew up there part time and the other half in California. You'll definately get full use of your element there!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Walked in to buy an ODY EX L/DVD (My wife is now very happy). Walked out with plans to add an E next month. Have ordered a SM 4wd EX, Auto with Side Airbags. Roofrack, keyless and carpet mats have also been ordered but will be installed by owner...thanks element-j!! Sticker provided by Element Owners Club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts