Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.. just took possession of my Element Tuesday, and got my club
sticker in the mail today.
Is anything forming here in South Florida/Ft Lauderdale area??? 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I just got a E last week and I love it, aside from the fact that I have to wait for a few accessories to be delivered to the dealer.

I'm in the middle of moving back to South Florida after spending 5 years in Jacksonville.

I would definately like to meet up with any other E owners.

robin
EX 2WD Shoreline
Keyless Entry, 1 Seat cover (waiting for the other one), Internal bike rack, Drivers arm rest.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Fort Lauderdale and I would like to try and get an "E" caravan going to camp out in the Keys for a week end. Anyone interested? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Count me in!! Just say when.

robin
EX 2WD Shoreline
Keyless Entry, 2 Seat covers (the other one finally came in), Internal bike rack, Drivers arm rest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll bump this up to the top. Let's see if we can't get something organized. A caravan to the keys would be pretty cool, but maybe we should do something local first, then work on the plans for a caravan. How 'bout a BBQ G2G at a park somewhere?

Jeff

[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
avid sky diver here,, maybe we could all meet in clewiston fl and do some sky diving at the same time ,, I can arrange a group discount,, any way clewison is a nice central location its on highway 27 which runs pretty much nw to se and can be accessed form all over the state and not to mention can be reach in about an hour and a half form any where in fl south of orlando! feel free to call me at home 239 772 8818 or cell 239 229 8121

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am all for Clewiston!....Somebody say when. HOWEVER- I am not jumping out of a perfectly well running aircraft. No way, No how......but would be content to watch others and man the broom for sweeping up any debris.

There is fishing to be done in Clewiston, and a Walmart Supercenter. Thats about it. Can go up on the levee of the big lake. A great park for a picnic just east of the city.

You jumpin fools figure out when and let me know please. I am out of town Sept 4-6. but aside from then-good to go.

Regards/Noel
venture 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
This seems like a great idea. Go up to the lake, do some fishin', have a picnic, watch people jump out of airplanes. I'm all for it.

When, what time, and who's bringing what?

Jeff

·
Registered
64 Posts
A good idea would be to set up the FL list so you are notified by email any time there is a posting to the Florida site... "Watch this topic".
That email will only be sent once-until you visit the link sent. That is done by checking the box at the bottom "notify me when a reply is posted"

Re a Clewiston rally........I will be happy to be the point for setup if you like.
I think the jumpers need to pick the date based upon aircraft avail, etc.
All the supplies not brought can be picked up at Walmart. Looking forward to it.

First thing is to get the date and a head count. My contact information is as follows:

NOEL BRILEY
606 FLOTILLA LANE
NORTH PALM BEACH, FL 33408

1-866-833-3536 TOLL FREE
[email protected]
8)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i know its short notice but i will be there this sunday the 31st any one who wants to meet I'll be there! cant miss me i will be the one in the E!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay, let's try this again....
I live in Miami... would love to do a group thing anywhere between here and WPB. E-me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
there is a free car show every friday night in broward county at towershops in davie its off 595 and university its sectioned off by year and make the pt cruiser club meets there, import tuners also its safe and fun lots to see and it would be cool to bring a dozen or so elements there i don't know about you guys but people are still constantly looking into ours and inquiring all the time about it one thing i have noticed is that there are more E's on the road now so i'll have todo something to set mine apart from the rest wheel and tire combo and a slight drop also a rear spoiler

1 - 20 of 23 Posts