Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any experience with dealers in SW Ohio (Dayton area to Cincinnati)? Good / bad / ugly?

· Registered
69 Posts
[quote:626cc85ae9="reedpc"]Anybody got any experience with dealers in SW Ohio (Dayton area to Cincinnati)? Good / bad / ugly?[/quote:626cc85ae9]

I bought mine from Jeff Wyler on Colerain.
So far they had sold 6 Elements and had no Orange ones.
My salesman was Charles and showed me quite a bit about the car. He went over how the seats folded up etc.

· Registered
223 Posts
Most dealers in Cincy came down right away, some didn't. We had an AWESOME purchase experience from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. No pressure - negotiated the price online, showed up and bought it. Spoke with Ritchie Cook - great guy.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:9335154ab4="psm0110"]Most dealers in Cincy came down right away, some didn't. We had an AWESOME purchase experience from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. No pressure - negotiated the price online, showed up and bought it. Spoke with Ritchie Cook - great guy.[/quote:9335154ab4]

Mr. Cook and I have been trading emails, but he hasn't gotten past the form-letter stage yet. I'll keep after him.

· Registered
13 Posts
[quote:80465a3639="reedpc"]Anybody got any experience with dealers in SW Ohio (Dayton area to Cincinnati)? Good / bad / ugly?[/quote:80465a3639]

I got a great price at Castrusci (sp) buy the Dayton Mall.

I heard that they were dealing at Voss at Tipp City.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.