Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I kept thinking the same thing when I would glance at the title of this thread.:D:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm glad I was not the only one.

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
isan't that where mr zork is from? I remember when space gost got his talk show,what a way to fu a good cartoon.I think the talk show stressed him to much.wonder where he is now? darn that glue is strong

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am not far from Space Coast......My E Ventures down your way to pick up from Spacecoast Plating every now and then....

·
Registered
166 Posts
i am in east central fl, or the "greater daytona area" but i havent figured out what is so great about it here yet.
There is nothing great about Daytona.... I am in southwest volusia, still nothing great going on here either.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
There is nothing great about Daytona.... I am in southwest volusia, still nothing great going on here either.
ok so i should stop looking for the "greatness?" :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
must be the space on our coast,it's pretty nice most of the time,stars, moons clovers,crap thats luckeycharms. oh well the emerald coast is as close to paradice as I've found in my 48 years of traveling the world,well part of it any way.across the pascific was ok never ben acrost the atlantic & dont need to.lived up nprth & down south.home is where you feed your mouth !!!:razz:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts