Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering will water drain out of the cavity where the spare tire is? or do i have to get it out with a mop? thanks in advance. also if there is a thread on this already if you could just point me in the direction of it. thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
Water from what? You are NOT using a hose to clean the inside of the E are you?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Water from what? You are NOT using a hose to clean the inside of the E are you?
Yeah, there are electronics/wiring in the floor - hosing out your E will also "hose" the electronics. If your sales person told you this urban myth, b#tch slap them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no no no im not that person haha. we went fishing and got some fish and some of the ice water/blood mix leaked and now in there and i just wanted to know where it went to either clean it out or if it drained.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Mine is sealed. If you dumped old fish guts in the bottom of your tire well, you're gonna have a quick cleaning job or wait a while and you can have a -long- cleaning job.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Mine is sealed. If you dumped old fish guts in the bottom of your tire well, you're gonna have a quick cleaning job or wait a while and you can have a -long- cleaning job.
Or if you wait long enough some pungent fish sauce, ready to be bottled.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
becasue i totaly did that on purpose...thanks for the amazing advice haha

·
Registered
129 Posts
i filled mine up with ice and put beer in it when i want to an ecu football game i just vacumed it out and wiped it downn... now that is a good use for the spare tire area:cool:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Haven't looked in the E, but I know my mazda3 hatch had a black rubber plug in the well that I was able to use when I had a milk container dump in my trunk. I figured most cars had them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i filled mine up with ice and put beer in it when i want to an ecu football game i just vacumed it out and wiped it downn... now that is a good use for the spare tire area:cool:
now that is thinking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts