Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
'07 EX - does 215/70R16 fit in spare tire well?

Purchasing new tires...if it fits, I want to swap the spare "donut" with one of the P215/70R16 tires. Can anyone confirm that it does / does not fit?? I found that earlier Elements does NOT fit but was not sure specifically for '07 EX.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your answer is in here. Search is your friend!!!
Yes, I agree the Search function is very nice. Thanks also for attaching this "answer" from a 2005 Element...with my inexperience with these cars(?) I was not sure if 2007 fitment was the same as 2006, 2005, 2004, etc.

That's why I posted a new thread specifically inquiring about 2007 EX model... :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will this fit??

One of my wheels is discolored and can't be brought back to the original color so I'm going to order a new wheel.

I'm wondering if a full size wheel will fit in the spare tire area. I just bought this car and haven't looked into the spare tire well yet.

Anyone know if it'll fit?

·
Premium Member
14,893 Posts
A little searching turned up this post; there may be others.

Also I stash the following in my spare well: jack and tire wrench, toolbox; socket set; pump; tow strap; entrenching tool; pair of boots; winter-weight jumpsuit, hat, and gloves; snow-melting kit; blanket; water; MREs; CB radio; jumper cables; and flares.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
A little searching turned up this post; there may be others.

Also I stash the following in my spare well: jack and tire wrench, toolbox; socket set; pump; tow strap; entrenching tool; pair of boots; winter-weight jumpsuit, hat, and gloves; snow-melting kit; blanket; water; MREs; CB radio; jumper cables; and flares.
i was thinking there's no way you can get all that stuff in the well with the spare still there, so i clicked on the image and discovered i was right, as you had relocated the spare to the roof.

thought process: that's a lot of stuff. i don't see the spare. if no spare, why include jack? let's click on the image and find out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.