Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will a full size wheel and stock tire fit in spare tires dognut storage well with the floor cover siting flat. I want full size spare if so.

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Unfortunately not. I've tried on my 05 EX. I doubt that the other years are any different. The problem is depth - with of the tire.

·
Registered
13 Posts
'07 EX - does 215/70R16 fit in spare tire well?

Purchasing new tires...if it fits, I want to swap the spare "donut" with one of the P215/70R16 tires. Can anyone confirm that it does / does not fit?? I found that earlier Elements does NOT fit but was not sure specifically for '07 EX.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Purchasing new tires...if it fits, I want to swap the spare "donut" with one of the P215/70R16 tires. Can anyone confirm that it does / does not fit?? I found that earlier Elements does NOT fit but was not sure specifically for '07 EX.

Thanks!
Your answer is in here. Search is your friend!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your answer is in here. Search is your friend!!!
Yes, I agree the Search function is very nice. Thanks also for attaching this "answer" from a 2005 Element...with my inexperience with these cars(?) I was not sure if 2007 fitment was the same as 2006, 2005, 2004, etc.

That's why I posted a new thread specifically inquiring about 2007 EX model... :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will this fit??

One of my wheels is discolored and can't be brought back to the original color so I'm going to order a new wheel.

I'm wondering if a full size wheel will fit in the spare tire area. I just bought this car and haven't looked into the spare tire well yet.

Anyone know if it'll fit?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Has anyone on here done something with their spare tire area other than use it for it's intended purpose? IE, have you modified it and rid yourself of the spare for some reason? I'm in the process of doing so....

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Has anyone on here done something with their spare tire area other than use it for it's intended purpose? IE, have you modified it and rid yourself of the spare for some reason? I'm in the process of doing so....
look for threads on stealth subwoofer installs.

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
A little searching turned up this post; there may be others.

Also I stash the following in my spare well: jack and tire wrench, toolbox; socket set; pump; tow strap; entrenching tool; pair of boots; winter-weight jumpsuit, hat, and gloves; snow-melting kit; blanket; water; MREs; CB radio; jumper cables; and flares.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
A little searching turned up this post; there may be others.

Also I stash the following in my spare well: jack and tire wrench, toolbox; socket set; pump; tow strap; entrenching tool; pair of boots; winter-weight jumpsuit, hat, and gloves; snow-melting kit; blanket; water; MREs; CB radio; jumper cables; and flares.
i was thinking there's no way you can get all that stuff in the well with the spare still there, so i clicked on the image and discovered i was right, as you had relocated the spare to the roof.

thought process: that's a lot of stuff. i don't see the spare. if no spare, why include jack? let's click on the image and find out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts