Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a set of those molded splash guards for my EX. I noticed that most of the attachments are simply self tapping screws. When installed do they hold up well? I run my EX thru the local car wash regularly and I don't want to take a chance that the splash guards will rip off.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Installed a set on my EX last week and it's been raining here for the last few days - they've had a pounding from all the surface water and are standing up to it just fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had mine for several weeks now. I'd say they are held just fine. (Had similarly attached guards on previous truch that lasted for 10 yrs...)

They also do help greatly in reducing the mud splashes on the doors. (before, I'd have filthy doors after a single rain. That's been cut down drastically now.)

Russell
[/quote]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, you need them. washed my E yesterday, ran out to 'minster. It was covered with dirt. My SLMist thinks he's Black! Actually stopped off at Bouchard's to see if the had slash gaurds (instant gratifcation) not in stock, they have very little in stock for the E! See ya' sunday. I'll be the in the "plain jane E" ! :cry:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do like the people up at Ron Bouchards. At the last minute, when finalizing the deal for my EX, I added an ashtray. This was before I knew about HA Accessories. Anyway, I did not have the cash, on hand, for the ashtray, so I had them add the few dollars to my car loan. Had to laugh. Finally the ashtray has come in and Shawn is mailing it to me.

It is now going to take me a while to even hit the 600 miles break in on the EX. It is now motorcycle ridin' season. Spring, Summer and early Fall is two wheel time for my wife and me. Certainly took long enough for winter to end this year!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wow - everyone I've talked to has bought thier E from Shawn.

He must be the only guy that Bouchards had the money to send to "Element Sales Force Customer Sensitivity Training". :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.