Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for splash guards that custom fit 2005 Element EX. I know that Honda no longer makes these for 2005 model years, but can anyone recommend aftermarket brands which would fit 2005 element ex and look like OEM guards? I would prefer no drill guards with pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just ordered a set of 4 for my 2006 EXP/AWD/MT through hondaparts.com and they fit perfect. $81 shipped.

Joe in NH

·
Registered
11 Posts
Part No.: 08P08-SCV-1A0R1
Splash Guard Set, FR.
[Element | 2006 | 5 Door EX-P (4WD SD A/B) | KA 5MT]​
1​
Part No.: 08P09-SCV-100R2
Splash Guard, RR.
[Element | 2006 | 5 Door EX-P (4WD SD A/B) | KA 5MT]​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for splash guards that custom fit 2005 Element EX. I know that Honda no longer makes these for 2005 model years, but can anyone recommend aftermarket brands which would fit 2005 element ex and look like OEM guards? I would prefer no drill guards with pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware. Thanks!
I am in the same boat as you. They seem to sell 2006 and up but I am not sure if these will fit an ‘05.

·
Premium Member
2004 Element EX-S AWD 6MT = “Zippy”
331 Posts
I can only offer this point of data:

I took the 4 Factory Splash Guards off my 05 EX and only the rears would fit on the 04 EX...
My 07 is an SC (and wrecked in front), so not a good comparison either...

I’m guessing the 05 would be closer to 06 than 04... ???

🤷🏻‍♂️ Brad

Reactions: doubletimefun

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update: They cancelled my order as they were unable to get parts from Honda USA. They replied very quickly though. I'll have to keep looking.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Ahhh, that stinks...

Sounds similar to my last search for misc. 6-speed transmission pieces... I think I ordered the one piece 4x before I modified the old one from the other car... Good Luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just received the last set from Sarnia Honda. They fit! Apparently some dealers still stock them. There is one more set at Thunder Bay Honda. Call a local dealer and they can check stock for you in the province and possible the country.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Congratulations!
Treasure hunting pays off every once in a while...

Brad 👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts