Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. These bugs are getting out of hand. I need to replace my wiper blades with razor blades to clean my windshield off.. lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
took me a good solid 5 minutes of scrubbing the windshield down during my E's latest carwash. not to mention the front grille, hood, rearviews.

soon as the windshield dried, i rain-x'd it all to hell. hopefully that'll make future bug removal a bit easier :)

i swear, during my 120 mile trek home for f-day, i must have averaged a bug every second or so. at 1 point it sounded like rain hitting the windshield!

i was hoping my E would be a chick-magnet. So far it's only been a bug magnet :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think the complaints about bugs are testament to Honda targeting a new market of people who would otherwise not own an SUV or truck. Any upright vehicle will get splattered like hell. A deflector helps *a little* - but the big gob-stoppers will still make it thru.

There's nothing better than the gas station squeegee for the windshield. I'm partial to P21S products for bug removal on the body.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have never had bugs stuck to my windshield that bad, how fast are you guys driving?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ewwwwww! Is right! I think this has been the buggiest week ever...and I don't drive fast, I just live in VA...

:lol: @ that last post!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts