Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since HandA has the spoilers for cheap right now, but not the black, I was thinking of getting a silver one and see how that lloked or even possibly the orange, because both colors accent black so well. If I dont like either, for now I could take either satin or flat black and paint them. What do ya guys think?
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
669 Posts
Since HandA has the spoilers for cheap right now, but not the black, I was thinking of getting a silver one and see how that lloked or even possibly the orange, because both colors accent black so well. If I dont like either, for now I could take either satin or flat black and paint them. What do ya guys think?
Thanks,
Steve
Get somebod

How close are you to the border? Have somebody in Canada order one for you in black ($245CDN) and go for a day trip.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get somebod

How close are you to the border? Have somebody in Canada order one for you in black ($245CDN) and go for a day trip.
By time I payed for the gas and wasted a saturday driving, it just would not be worth it, it is 288 at full price. How is it cheaper up there when I live in the same state they are built, doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
669 Posts
By time I payed for the gas and wasted a saturday driving, it just would not be worth it, it is 288 at full price. How is it cheaper up there when I live in the same state they are built, doesn't make sense.
It's 50% off right now, with a bunch of other accessories.

·
12,180 Posts

The E may have been built in Ohio but that doesn't mean the accessories are made there.

Honda Canada has been clearing out excess stock on accessories ove the last 8 months in preperation for a move to a new warehouse location north of Toronto next year. In the coming months more stuff will likely go on sale.

There are some really good bargains on all models of Hondas.The other thing to keep in mind is that the rpices are not set by Honda on the sale items. Each dealer is left to decide what they want to sell the items for.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Parts Pricing/availability

The E may have been built in Ohio but that doesn't mean the accessories are made there.

Honda Canada has been clearing out excess stock on accessories ove the last 8 months in preperation for a move to a new warehouse location north of Toronto next year. In the coming months more stuff will likely go on sale.

There are some really good bargains on all models of Hondas.The other thing to keep in mind is that the rpices are not set by Honda on the sale items. Each dealer is left to decide what they want to sell the items for.
Thanks for explanation for the discounting on these parts in CDA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts