Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems I spotted another EOC'r in Manassas today. Checked out what looked to be an '06 Silver EX-P with some non-stock wheels (I think I recall someone from Woodbridge having a similar looking E).

This was about 2:45pm.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahah, that's awesome. It's weird too, because I do my banking at the BB&T right next door and never noticed your car before.

Definitely digging it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Didn't you see me pull up mext to you on Mathis Avenue around noon. Your were talking on the phone and picking your nose at the traffic light....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you stalking me!?!? Hahahah, more than likely that was me.

Come to think of it, I think I saw you again off of 28 this afternoon, around 1pm...:lol:

·
Registered
608 Posts
there seems to be alot of ppl in the southern part of northern va, where you guys are talking about. woodbridge is about an hour from where I am in the Leesburg/Reston area. Im getting my sticker next week so lookout for me! I have a Satin Silver with Blue panels and my newly added TSX wheels with really low profile tires (225/45/17)...

There are so many E's around where I am, but no one is on the EOC, or at least I dont think so... For example, today I saw at least 10 when I was driving from Leesburg to Reston..

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there seems to be alot of ppl in the southern part of northern va, where you guys are talking about. woodbridge is about an hour from where I am in the Leesburg/Reston area. Im getting my sticker next week so lookout for me! I have a Satin Silver with Blue panels and my newly added TSX wheels with really low profile tires (225/45/17)...

There are so many E's around where I am, but no one is on the EOC, or at least I dont think so... For example, today I saw at least 10 when I was driving from Leesburg to Reston..
Woah, that's you from the thread I photochopped those TL-S wheels onto a SC in huh?

My sister lives out in Leesburg, and I'm out there at least once a week. I'm surprised we haven't had a mini-Nova meet this summer. Though a part of me would feel too shamed to bring my E. There's a lot I NEED to do, and some I WANT to do before I even showed up to an E-meet.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yea its me. I want to go to a meet, but i havent had a chance..there is a car show every friday in sterling by walmart that i used to go to, but i havent been with my E yet... Wave to me if u see me haha

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate to go all necrothreadlia on this post, but I think I found Booda's E on Ebay this afternoon.

Funny thing is, the dealership selling it is the same one I purchased my Element from years ago 8)

I'm surprised it only has 50k on the odometer, considering it's an '06 and it's easy to hike those miles up around here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4WD-EX-P-Manual-4-dr-SUV-Gasoline-2-4L-L4-PFI-DOHC-WHI-/370380700985?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item563c68fd39

Edit: Was going to message Booda but it looks like he hasn't been around much, and considering I haven't seen his E at the local BB&T bank, I suspect it is in fact his E :/

·
Registered
697 Posts
I hate to go all necrothreadlia on this post, but I think I found Booda's E on Ebay this afternoon.

Funny thing is, the dealership selling it is the same one I purchased my Element from years ago 8)

I'm surprised it only has 50k on the odometer, considering it's an '06 and it's easy to hike those miles up around here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4WD-EX-P-Manual-4-dr-SUV-Gasoline-2-4L-L4-PFI-DOHC-WHI-/370380700985?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item563c68fd39

Edit: Was going to message Booda but it looks like he hasn't been around much, and considering I haven't seen his E at the local BB&T bank, I suspect it is in fact his E :/

You busted me.

I traded the Element in last week for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed 4x4. I terrible missed my 1996 Mazda B4000 that I traded in on a 2009 Scion xB last summer. I wanted to get back into doing some offroading and some other crazy stuff that I could not do in the Element.

So if you see a Scion xB or a Toyota Tacoma at the Credit Union next door to BB&T, thats me.....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
What can I say, I'm just a little e-sleuth ;)

I have to say, it's a beautiful ride, and if it wasn't manual, I would definitely think about picking it up.

Might I ask who you dealt with regarding the trade-in? Roger Cresswell is who negotiated the E with me.

By the way, if anyone is thinking of picking this up, I can't tell you how great the service and folk are at Miller Toyota; I'd suggest speaking to Roger :p

·
Registered
697 Posts
What can I say, I'm just a little e-sleuth ;)

I have to say, it's a beautiful ride, and if it wasn't manual, I would definitely think about picking it up.

Might I ask who you dealt with regarding the trade-in? Roger Cresswell is who negotiated the E with me.

By the way, if anyone is thinking of picking this up, I can't tell you how great the service and folk are at Miller Toyota; I'd suggest speaking to Roger :p
I dealt with Bali Singh on this trade.

Manual tranny is a lot of fun. They even left the EOC sticker in the window.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts