Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up fellow E-onwers. Not sure who I spotted yesterday, but I was in Smithfield this weekend visiting some friends and spotted a Silver and Blue paneled Element with the certified EOC sticker planted on it!

Haven't seen many EOC'rs in that part of the state yet and wanted to know who it may have been.

It was parked near the main street area of Smithfield, close to the city's museum.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Headline: "Spooted EOC'r in Smithfield, VA"

So you spooted it did you? Glad you spotted one too ;-)

-g

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm out in Suffolk...just got my 09 PMM SC. I have yet to get an official EOC tattoo for the car.
Wow of all the '09 models and color combos, this is my favorite and have been dying to see it in person. Who knows, maybe next time in the area I'll get lucky and spot you ;)

My gf's father goes to a lot of auctions in Suffolk County, so if I tag along, like I said, maybe I'll spot you ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Toasty..I'm in Suffolk too. Harbourview (Northern Suffolk) and I do have the official EOC sticker proudly displayed on my back glass!

Jackson:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice. I'm down the street in Nansemond shores. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Just ordered my EOC sticker couple of minutes ago.
I'll keep an eye out for ya too!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Another fellow Suffolkite...Suffolker...ummm, EOCer from Suffolk here. I'm in the Obici hospital area, so if you see me, feel free to wave hi! Just got back from deployment, so I'm enjoying my time back in my Element...slightly less than being back with my family of course! :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Chief,

Were you on the IKE? I just got back off deployment in HOA last month. I'm with NECC.
Welcome home!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks, same to you! Yeah, I'm on the Ike right now. Checked on board 1 week before deployment, and off we went!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Another fellow Suffolkite...Suffolker...ummm, EOCer from Suffolk here. I'm in the Obici hospital area, so if you see me, feel free to wave hi! Just got back from deployment, so I'm enjoying my time back in my Element...slightly less than being back with my family of course! :D
Hey Chief,

Welcome back from deployment. I know how good it feels to be back home and off the ship for awhile. I am a retired AOCS. I retired in 88 so it will not be long until I retire for good. I work at the Center for Security Forces @ Little Creek. If you are ever over this way stop in and say Hi.

Jackson:)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Spotted EOC'er in Suffolk Kohls Parking Lot

I spotted an EOC'er (there were several EOC Decals on the unit) in the Kohls' parking lot at Harborview yesterday. The tag was "CHIPS EL". Hey CHIP, do you work at Kohl's?

Jackson

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm heading back to Smithfield this weekend, unfortunately we're taking my gf's car down :/

Hopefully I spot another EOC'r or Two...:cool:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I'm back in Smithfield this week for the Holidays (as of Wed.) and on Thursday, a little after noon I'm pretty sure I saw "Toasty" near 164 exit. It was a Polished Metallic SC with black wheels, and obviously Toasty was the first person that came to mind...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yep, that was me. In fact as we stared at each other there at the intersection I thought.....z(+)diac is from right around here and he has a black E. I have to try and find the women who ownes the 09 blue SC around here, I believe she and I are the only owners i the area (according to the local Honda dealers)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hhaha, it's funny, as soon as I spotted your E, I knew exactly what member's ride I was looking at. I was driving back from Norfolk that morning with my gf and her father and I told them about you and obviously the EOC...they just laughed at me and rolled their eyes.

And I'm actually in the D.C. area, I only drive down from time to time to visit the are with my gf, whose parents live in Smithfield.

Though I have to say, once it warms up, I wouldn't mind trying to get together a Hampton Roads meet...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts