Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a NBP E w/ a NE chapter EOC sticker . I was stopped behind you at the light on South Franklin . You turned right onto Main St . I waved and waved and then honked but got no response :-( Couldn't grab the camera fast enough but the plate was DRT 1976 and it had a SUNY New Paltz licence plate frame .
Who was it ?:confused:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Wasn't me but next time your in the area let me know. I'm only 10 minutes from Nyack.

Gaily

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gaily, I'm in Nyack 5 days a week. I'm a city letter carrier walking around town delivering the mail. Look for me the next time you come to town. I'm the intimidating looking lesbian with blue Oakleys walking along Main St. ! Although, now that I let my hair grow my customers say I don't look like a lesbian anymore(or less!). Hope to see you in town. If not we'll have to wait till Harper's Ferry to meet .

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lorrie, Was there really a need to mention your sexual orientation twice in one post? This is the northeast forum, not the club-x......Pat
WTF? I'm not allowed to say I'm a lesbian twice in a post ? I was replying to a post and I was describing myself to another member so they could find me in town . I'm a lesbian and look like one . BIG DEAL ! I shouldn't have to go to club X to describe myself . I am who I am and will be me ( A lesbian) in the Northeast forum:x

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This is a family forum & no one cares to know.........please watch your "mouth" too.
You cared enough to say something. Sorry if I offended anyone. Like I said before I was replying to Gaily and didn't think it was a big deal to include my sexual orientation when describing myself. Afterall there is a Calling 'mos thread on the forum. If I can't be free to be myself maybe I shouldn't be here.

·
Registered
730 Posts
My point exactly, It's a car forum................what does sexual orientation have to do with it? nothing.
Not trying to get in the middle of all this but if you agree it is a car forum then what's your beef with what is said and/or not said? My family comes from a long line of mechanics and trust me, this is nothing compared to what you can hear in the shop!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My point exactly, It's a car forum................what does sexual orientation have to do with it? nothing.
Cars are driven by people. Said people have lives. I've read plenty of posts on here (in all the different catagories) not having to do with cars. Why is this a big deal ? I'm not getting your point.

·
Registered
541 Posts
wowza! 1st time i checked out the northeast forum and THIS is the 1st thread i come across.... lol.
everybody hop in their E and take a ride to RELAX... jeez. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wowza! 1st time i checked out the northeast forum and THIS is the 1st thread i come across.... lol.
everybody hop in their E and take a ride to RELAX... jeez. :rolleyes:
FYI all differences have been settled:D! Just a couple of people having a rough day:-(. Sorry you had to be introduced to the NE like this. I swear it is never usually like this:).

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Wow, I am going to meet a real lesbian this month.:shock:

Maybe I should tell my Gay son.:rolleyes:

Relax people, we all live a different life, "Can't we all just get along":D:evil:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

Relax people, we all live a different life, "Can't we all just get along":D:evil:
you have a gay son and didn't introduce me? What kind of friend are you?

and funny you say that spotman my mom is proud of her gay son and I am proud of my gay mom

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
^^ This from my adopted gay son ^^ :)

Dom

P.S. Your mom still has not shown up for a meet! :mad:

So we think your full of $HIT!

Oh, Lorrie, I understand! I was born A lesbian!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You are going to meet two real lesbians this month :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Okay, has everyone calmed down? Maybe a drive in the E would help.

Or, how about a little humor:

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

·
Registered
541 Posts
FYI all differences have been settled:D! Just a couple of people having a rough day:-(. Sorry you had to be introduced to the NE like this. I swear it is never usually like this:).
no biggie :D. i'll still peak in the northeast forum once in a while (got to represent). Although, i think you should change the title of this thread now at this point....lol :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts