Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I just noted that Mel (dog drool) announced yesterday that she's taking herself camping for her birthday at Meadows of Dan the weekend of June 11 - 13. She invited the Mid-Atlantic folks, :? but what the heck-- I don't see why we shouldn't be able to crash and make it a joint outing! Mel's birthday sounds like as good an excuse as any to me!! And..... no protracted debate or discussion over date and location. Shortcut the process, get right down to brass tacks, and we're good to go. :-D

So,.... whaddya think?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yes all my friends are invited mid South, north East, mid Atlantic. The more the Merrier

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yes all my friends are invited mid South, north East, mid Atlantic. The more the Merrier
8)My Teardrop is coming with me Mel, I am sure you are bringing your "Egg", right?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sounds like fun. I will be on a motorcycle trip that week so I won't make this one.

I need to do something sooner than June. I am dying for a weekend away:)

That probably is the way to do it though... Just pick a date and time and hope many can make it. I want to do something in March or April but don't want to freeze to badly.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldn't necessarily mind a bit earlier-- just seemed easy to piggyback on Mel's plans. Last year we did the Beach Blast in late March down by the shore, and while it was great fun, it WAS cold!! :shock: Maybe mid or late April.......

check:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52483

·
Registered
941 Posts
Come One come all
Time to make your reservations
It will be fun

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've not camped out in my Element...so what does it entail. Do we need to reserve a spot? How much is it? Who's coming? Can my dog come?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Please come. Your dog is most welcome there will be plenty of buddies for him to play with.
You might be able to find a site to share with some one else you is either tenting or car camping I will be bringing a small trailer
I will cook breakfast one or both days depends on if John brings his waffel irons :roll:

Im the past there was plenty of food drink and merryment.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi folks remember the camping trip in June
trying to get a ruff head count

·
Registered
510 Posts
I cant commit, but i would love to show up... my current Ops Tempo is ridiculous, but perhaps i can swing up that way one of those days.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Folks, I'm sorry to have to do this, but neither work nor personal schedules are cooperating. We're going to have to bail on the Meadows of Dan. :-( But...... Happy Birthday anyway, Mel!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Folks, I'm sorry to have to do this, but neither work nor personal schedules are cooperating. We're going to have to bail on the Meadows of Dan. :-( But...... Happy Birthday anyway, Mel!!!! :lol:
We should have a schedule burning meet n eat:lol: They are always getting in the way of fun!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So, I couldn't make it, but here it is the Wednesday after and not one pic posted!! Was the weekend even worth talking about??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts