• Let ROC plan the 2009 Spring Meet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well :rolleyes:....., I have decided to do it again. I have have been asked and received a few e-mails regarding planning a combo meet with our So Cal Chapter ROC brothers and sisters. I am in the early stages of planning a Spring 2009 Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC. Since we had a very successful Spring 2008 Meet at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum, I will be looking at this venue for the Spring 2009 Meet. So...,

Spring 2009 Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC, Wally Parks NHRA Museum in Pomona. The following dates are tentative: Saturday, April 4; Saturday, April 18; or Saturday, May 9. I know that these dates are months away, however, it is best to plan early. Your interest will help me to determine the date. I will post a similar thread on the ROC site within the next few days so I can guage their interest in this meet. I will be contacting the Executive Director of the NHRA Museum later this week regarding this meet. Let me know what you think!

In addition, this will also be a good opportunity to show T-Mac that So Cal should receive serious consideration for the 2009 International Meet :D. Well....., at least West Coast location consideration :rolleyes:.

Lets make our Meets in 2009 just as successful as they were in 2008. As always, thanks again for your consideration. Here I go again.........

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just found out that the ROC is having a Meet in Sedona, AZ, on April 18, 19, 2009. At least two ROC members are interested in the Spring 2009 Combo Meet :D. So, I will look at Saturday, April 25 as another possible date. I also contacted the NHRA Museum. I am waiting for a response. This Spring Meet could be BIG.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Sounds great. I am in if all goes well for the work schedule.:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sounds good, count me in as well.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Spring 2009 Combo Meet

Well :rolleyes:....., I have decided to do it again. I have have been asked and received a few e-mails regarding planning a combo meet with our So Cal Chapter ROC brothers and sisters. I am in the early stages of planning a Spring 2009 Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC. Since we had a very successful Spring 2008 Meet at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum, I will be looking at this venue for the Spring 2009 Meet. So...,

Spring 2009 Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC, Wally Parks NHRA Museum in Pomona. The following dates are tentative: Saturday, April 4; Saturday, April 18; or Saturday, May 9. I know that these dates are months away, however, it is best to plan early. Your interest will help me to determine the date. I will post a similar thread on the ROC site within the next few days so I can guage their interest in this meet. I will be contacting the Executive Director of the NHRA Museum later this week regarding this meet. Let me know what you think!

In addition, this will also be a good opportunity to show T-Mac that So Cal should receive serious consideration for the 2009 International Meet :D. Well....., at least West Coast location consideration :rolleyes:.

Lets make our Meets in 2009 just as successful as they were in 2008. As always, thanks again for your consideration. Here I go again.........
Jeff, We all appreciate you setting up our meets.:D You always do a great job and this is why our So. Calif EOC Chapter is so strong. :cool:
Count me in I'll be there, Thanks again, Jerry

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Jerry beat me to it.
all i have to do is change Jerry to dan, and repeat it. <grin>
so that's what i've done...

Jeff, We all appreciate your setting up our meets.:D You always do a great job and this is why our So. Calif EOC Chapter is so strong. :cool:
Count me in I'll be there, Thanks again, dan

Jeff, We all appreciate you setting up our meets.:D You always do a great job and this is why our So. Calif EOC Chapter is so strong. :cool:
Count me in I'll be there, Thanks again, Jerry

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GOOD NEWS!!!

I received an e-mail for the Executive Director of the NHRA Museum. I will be working with their coordinator on a date and time :-D. Since I failed to get Injen out to our Spring Meet last year, I will give it another try.

In addition, a few individuals from ROC site have shown interest in the Spring Meet 2009.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yes, the Wally!!!

Sm00th,

Let me know if I need to do anything. Since I live right around the corner.

We had a great time last year.

Lots of great Photo Ops and it's always good to visit the museum.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sm00th,

Let me know if I need to do anything. Since I live right around the corner.
Hey Barvel, Just show up :D! Your presence will be greatly appreciated :D!

By the way, received an e-mail from the event coordinator at Wally. Will be working with the coordinator and setting a date very soon.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sweet

this is gonna be a blast

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yee Haaa!

I 'm in! The one this year was my first exposure to the EOC, and I had a wonderful time.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!:D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update

Happy New Year :D.

I just wanted to let you know that I have been in contact with the fine folks at Wally Parks. I will be working with one of their event coordinators on a date. I hope to get back to you all later this week with a date for our 2009 Spring Combo Meet :D.

JSm00th

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spring Meet 2009: Date Confirmation - April 25, 2009

This morning, I received a call from the event coordinator at Wally Parks NHRA Museum. The date for the Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal EOC / ROC, has been set. If you did or did not attend last year's So Cal Chapter Spring Meet at the NHRA Musem, you will not want to miss this one.

The So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club is having a Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA.

No pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your Element or Ridgeline :wink:. Lets show the ROC how the So Cal EOC gets it done!

Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet
So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC
Saturday, April 25, 2009
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA
http://museum.nhra.com/

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS! :D

This is an early notice. I am working on a couple of more items for this meet. I will continue to provide updates, so please check back from time to time. I hope that you will mark your calendars and make plans to attend. Thanks in advance for your consideration :).

1 - 20 of 67 Posts