Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the third year in a row, the So Cal Chapter of the EOC is having its annual Spring Meet.

Spring Meet 2010, will be held on Saturday, May 8, 2010, at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum in Pomona.

The So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club is having a
Spring Meet 2010 - So Cal Chapter EOC at the
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum,
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA.

No pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your Element. If you did or did not attend last year's So Cal Chapter Spring Meet at the NHRA Musem, you will not want to miss this one.

Spring Meet 2010
So Cal Chapter EOC
Saturday, May 8, 2010
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA
http://museum.nhra.com/

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

For more information and a poll to help guage your interest, please click here: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61363

Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good lookin' out JSmoothJaz...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm planning on going to this... Looking forward to meeting some of my SoCal halves and sharing Element love... Plus I got to see some of these "Low and Slow" rides...!!! LOL!!!

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I'm planning on going to this... Looking forward to meeting some of my SoCal halves and sharing Element love... Plus I got to see some of these "Low and Slow" rides...!!! LOL!!!

LBD
"FANTASTIC!!!" We'll look forward to meeting you!!! ;-)

Chief

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Anyone care to join me on the trip south...? I plan on making a day of this... Back on the same day...

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
A fun time for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking forward to the Northern California EOC members turning out STRONG for the "SPRING MEET" on May 8th a Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum.

It has received the NAAMY Award of Excellence for its Museum Rack Card in the Collateral Material category. The NAAMY Award is a national competition that honors and recognizes excellence, professionalism and creativity within the nonprofit, automotive museum field. The competition is an activity of the National Association of Automobile Museums (NAAM).

"It is such a great honor to be recognized nationally for all of the hard work, time and dedication of the museum's staff and volunteers," said Executive Director Tony Thacker. “We look forward to continuing our success in providing excellent service and producing creative events and exhibits for our visitors and supporters.”

The Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, presented by the Automobile Club of Southern California, long a dream of NHRA founder Wally Parks, opened to the public April 4, 1998. Housed in a 28,500-square-foot building on the edge of the historic Los Angeles County Fairplex, the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum's mission is to celebrate the impact of motorsports on our culture.

The museum is open year-round, Wednesday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day), features an impressive array of vintage and historical racing vehicles along with photographs, trophies, helmets and driving uniforms, artifacts, paintings, and other memorabilia chronicling more than 50 years of American motorsports. A gift shop offers a wide variety of souvenir items.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Check your PM.
Got it buddy... Check your mailbox...!

LBD

JSmoothJaz3 and Chief...

I'm SOOO down for this and am anxiously waiting... Right now there may(?) be a couple of us going but I'll definitely be there... Might not make the breakfast run but I've been so looking forward to this that I just want to be able to say I brought my small part of Northern Cali down for the meet...

I'm sure there are people undecided about making a trip like this but to lay it out for the rest of you, I'm plan on getting out of Hayward around 4am, get to I-5, let GPS take me the rest of the way down... I figure I'll take my time getting there and enjoy the sunrise over my left shoulder while I'm heading down... If I can't sleep, I may join you guys for breakfast... But we'll see...

As far as coming back, once all the festivities are over with, head back up north... Got to get back home for Mother's Day and I got a few more details to iron out to surprise Mama...!!!

If you care to be part of the NorCal caravan, please PM, e-mail, or leave a message on my page... Otherwise, for the rest of you, you'll see part of what I saw when I report back with some pics...

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I can not even begin to tell you how proud I am that you you are coming down and "REPRESENTING" NorCal!!!! I personally look forward to shaking your hand!!!

Chief

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I can not even begin to tell you how proud I am that you you are coming down and "REPRESENTING" NorCal!!!! I personally look forward to shaking your hand!!!

Chief
Likewise my good man, likewise...!

LBD

·
Registered
159 Posts
Whoa! I need some sleep if I plan on driving it out to Pomona.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AztecRol, LunchBoxDriver and eclectic707,

Thanks for attendting the So Cal Chapter Spring Meet 2010. I hope that you all had a goodtime. I also hope that you had a safe drive back to No Cal.
Spring Meet 2010 030.jpg
Spring Meet 2010 072.jpg
Below is a link to the Spring Meet 2010 Photo Bucket. Enjoy and thanks for your support. Hope you guys make it next year.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63400

JSm00th

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
81 Posts
Classic!!! Plastic vs. paint!! It was awesome that we had just the right amount of both to make this shot work.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thank you guys for all the hard work and effort put into the meet:-D, we had a blast meeting you all in person and can't wait for the next one!!!

I just got home so I haven't uploaded all my pics yet, probably will tomorrow, but I will post the link when I do! I'll probably have an album up on my home page as well.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Classic!!! Plastic vs. paint!! It was awesome that we had just the right amount of both to make this shot work.
Bro,

It WAS YOUR idea...!!! Props to you man for that...!!! LOL!!!

--:lol:--:lol:--:lol:--

LBD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts