Honda Element Owners Club banner

Will you be attending the Spring Meet 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the third year in a row, I decided to do it again :grin:. Once again I have been asked to plan a meet for our So Cal Chapter. Like last year, I will invite our So Cal brothers and sisters of the ROC and CR-V to join us. For the last two years, we have had our Spring Meet at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum. After a few e-mails to the event coordinator at the Museum, I have been able to get a confirmed date for our Spring Meet 2010.

The So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club is having a
Spring Meet 2010 - So Cal Chapter EOC at the
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum,
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA.

No pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your Element. If you did or did not attend last year's So Cal Chapter Spring Meet at the NHRA Musem, you will not want to miss this one.

Spring Meet 2010
So Cal Chapter EOC
Saturday, May 8, 2010
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA
http://museum.nhra.com/

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

This is an early notice. I am working on a couple of more items for this meet. I will continue to provide updates, so please check back from time to time. I hope that you will mark your calendars and make plans to attend. Lets make our Meets in 2010 just as successful as they were in 2009. As always, thanks again for your consideration. Here I go again.........:-D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll be there!!! Great fun last year! Can we get David Marek from Honda again? He is such a good speaker!

·
Registered
45 Posts
GREAT Meet!!

I'm a maybe for this one, as our son, HM2 Tim Wycka, is set to deploy to Afganistan with the U.S. Marines on or about that weekend.:-(
If not, I'll be there. This is always been a wonderful time!!!:-D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
With my schedule change I might be able to attend this year.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm a "Maybe" too...

Hey SoCal Peeps...!

Since I couldn't make this weekend's winter meet, I'm down for a spring meet...! Man, I'm REALLY getting tired of all this rain... Glad its not snow tho...

Hope to make it and meet all you E-Brothers and E-Sisters...!!!

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
We always get a seriously nice turn-out for this all Honda event. Last year we had about 18 Elements, about 12 Ridgelines, a couple of CR-V's. Jerry from South Coast Accessories spoke, and our keynote speaker was the head of the Honda Design Center in Pasadena. Let alone how fabulous the NHRA Museum actually is! It's an event that is totally worthwhile of your time and the effort to drive down to SoCal for. We'll miss you at this sponsor's event, but we'll look forward to you joining us for the "2010 Annual Spring Meet!!!"

Chief

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We always get a seriously nice turn-out for this all Honda event. Last year we had about 18 Elements, about 12 Ridgelines, a couple of CR-V's. Jerry from South Coast Accessories spoke, and our keynote speaker was the head of the Honda Design Center in Pasadena. Let alone how fabulous the NHRA Museum actually is! It's an event that is totall worthwhile of your time and the effort to drive down to SoCal for. We'll miss you at this sponsor's event, but we'll look forward to you joining us for the "2010 Annual Spring Meet!!!"

Chief
Chief...

I'll be treating this like a campaign sir...! I'll be rounding up all the NorCal crew to get this party started right...! Want to give JSm00thJaZ3 a good turn out... It took me a while (2-months of ownership) to get a mini-meet together up here but its easier during the summer I think... REALLY looking forward to this...

LBD

·
Registered
99 Posts
if i get my wheels and coilovers in by then, i will def be going! crosses fingers* so by 3pm does everyone get kicked out or what? can we stay later cause i dont get off work til 1230 /=

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Afterwards, we're going to cruise over to another Meet...

Members of NissanCubeLife.com have arranged a car meet for the newly popular 'box cars.'
Box Cars include
- Scion xB
- Scion xD
- Nissan Cube
- Honda Element
- Ford Flex

But there's also some Yaris' coming along too. So basically, if you love your car and you love seein' other tricked out cars...COME TO THE EVENT.
(especially if you have a cube!)

And there will also be some press coverage, so it's worth checkin' out!

All information is in the forums on http://www.nissancubelife.com/
HomePage > CubeTalk > Meet in So Cal
While you're there....go ahead and sign up. It is full of great people and great answers to many Cube questions.

EVENT WILL BE HELD AT:
Super AutoToyz
12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680 (right off 22fwy and Beach Blvd.)
SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010

12noon - 5pm.....ish

ps.....NO burnouts, NO showing off, NO trouble. Respect the event, respect the place, and respect others around you.

E-tronika
View Public Profile
Send a private message to E-tronika
Send email to E-tronika
Find More Posts by E-tronika
Add E-tronika to Your Contacts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
The other Meet is about 12 minutes from where we'll be. I'm got my fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate. There is a possibility of rain for Saturday. The Meet will go on, rain or shine! ;-)

Chief

·
Registered
556 Posts
its not because i am not interested i will still be in school. :-(
y do all the meets have to be when i am gone?

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Somehow this thread got confused with last weekend's Island Motorsports Meet on March 6. This thread is for the May 8 Spring SoCal Meet. That Cubelife meet was March 6 too, old news people! :grin:

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
for the third year in a row, i decided to do it again :grin:. Once again i have been asked to plan a meet for our so cal chapter. Like last year, i will invite our so cal brothers and sisters of the roc and cr-v to join us. For the last two years, we have had our spring meet at the wally parks nhra museum. After a few e-mails to the event coordinator at the museum, i have been able to get a confirmed date for our spring meet 2010.

the so cal chapter of the element owners club is having a
spring meet 2010 - so cal chapter eoc at the
wally parks nhra motorsports museum,
pomona fairplex, pomona, ca.

no pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your element. if you did or did not attend last year's so cal chapter spring meet at the nhra musem, you will not want to miss this one.

spring meet 2010
so cal chapter eoc
saturday, may 8, 2010
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
wally parks nhra motorsports museum
pomona fairplex, pomona, ca
http://museum.nhra.com/

please mark your calendars!

this is an early notice. I am working on a couple of more items for this meet. I will continue to provide updates, so please check back from time to time. I hope that you will mark your calendars and make plans to attend. lets make our meets in 2010 just as successful as they were in 2009. As always, thanks again for your consideration. Here i go again.........:-d
2010 Annual "Spring Meet!!!"

1 - 20 of 82 Posts