1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
hey blue buddie.. nice pix!! Isn't that blue stunning??

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yes Gypsy, the EBP is absolutley stunning.....but the blue tape on my E is not so stunning.....but I can take it off today...I got my windshield replaced yesterday so I have been driving around for the last 24 hours looking like a total hick with my taped up windshield!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I got hit by a rock thrown from a tractor trailer about 90 miles outside of Chicago on 55....it was a very sad road trip :cry:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
good gosh.. just got it and shatteered windshield wow.. that stinks, well hope your bad luck has been completed!! Poor Blue!

I love my Blue too.. cannot get enough of that gorgeous color!

Hick, eh.. humm.. well takes more then blue tape to make you a hick.. try my childhood.. and the fact i really am still a hick at heart.. total hillbilly! My brother had pet chickens, give ya an idea??

take care!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My brother had pet chickens, give ya an idea??
I'll see your pet chickens and raise you a farm outside of Gettysburg, PA....complete with sibling pigs named, appropriately enough, "Pork Chops" and "Ham"

·
Registered
159 Posts
Penguin: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and the Element looks great also (hehehe). Love the blue color but I think all Elements are beautiful, no matter the color. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts