Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am in St.Pete, I have had my element for a little over a year now and love it. Really wanted an SC until the salesman told me thay all had carpet. I show dogs so I opted for the EX instead, the floor was a big plus for me.
I love this car, had a 96 Toyota Rav4 prior to it and loved it too but the new Rav4 does not have removable seats and is smaller than mine was.Toyota's and Honda's were the only cars I considered .

So anyone in St. Pete who belongs to the EOC? I just found it by chance but am happy I did!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tampa here....

How are you?

I live in Tampa, but bought my E from Crown Honda in Pinellas Park back in May....That's almost St Pete....:rolleyes:

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jim,
I looked at Crown, as a matter of fact, that was where I test drove the Element. I ended up wheeling and dealing online and got mine in Orlando for a great price and they had the color I wanted in stock. I wanted to test drive an SC but once the sales rep told me it had carpet I didn't bother, I show dogs and needed the easy clean version...nice to meet you, Missie

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,
I am in St.Pete, I have had my element for a little over a year now and love it. Really wanted an SC until the salesman told me thay all had carpet. I show dogs so I opted for the EX instead, the floor was a big plus for me.
I love this car, had a 96 Toyota Rav4 prior to it and loved it too but the new Rav4 does not have removable seats and is smaller than mine was.Toyota's and Honda's were the only cars I considered .

So anyone in St. Pete who belongs to the EOC? I just found it by chance but am happy I did!
What breed do you show?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi,

Hello-
I live in Land O' Lakes and work in South Tampa. I bought my E 4 years ago and still enjoy it. It is getting very dirty these days with the water restrictions. I was still washing it every weekend, but someone told me that the started giving out tickets....8)
Welcome and enjoy!
Doug

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Doug

Hello-
I live in Land O' Lakes and work in South Tampa. I bought my E 4 years ago and still enjoy it. It is getting very dirty these days with the water restrictions. I was still washing it every weekend, but someone told me that the started giving out tickets....8)
Welcome and enjoy!
Doug
I know what you mean, after a recent trip through what seemed like a million lovebugs I pulled mine into my back gate ( I have 6' privacy fencing ) and scrubbed them all of very early in the morning! Couldn't let them just bake on her!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I show Australian Cattle Dogs. We show in conformation and obedience. This is a great car for the dogs!
Cool dogs, there is a thread for posting pictures. Yes this is a great car for dogs. That is the reason I got mine:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts