Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a stainless screen from (www.cloud-rider.ca) in my "E".
If you go into their web site you will find anything but Honda as a link
to click on, but they do have these screens for the "E". This screen
closes off the top and bottom portion of front grill and looks quite nice.
Air flow is not hampered.

Also exchanged the H 4 headligh bulbs from 55/60 to 80/100 watt.
What a difference they make at night.

Take care

Wolfgang

·
Registered
261 Posts
[quote:2a4940c0bd="Wolfi320"]I just installed a stainless screen from (www.cloud-rider.ca) in my "E".
If you go into their web site you will find anything but Honda as a link
to click on, but they do have these screens for the "E". This screen
closes off the top and bottom portion of front grill and looks quite nice.
Air flow is not hampered.

Also exchanged the H 4 headligh bulbs from 55/60 to 80/100 watt.
What a difference they make at night.

Take care

Wolfgang[/quote:2a4940c0bd]

i didn't see the honda link to click on, and i am not sure if you meant to say there is a link or there isn't a link. could you please add the link to the specific product you purchased. also, if you have any pix that would great.

thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
thanks. i should have looked under new products. i have sent them an email asking about pricing and i will post there reply when i get it

·
Registered
894 Posts
I am interested as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think this design's a keeper!
First class looking!
It what I've been looking for, didn't expect
it to surface so soon.
It's Canadian to boot!
Hence the block heater plug port?
Just waiting for price?
Stan

·
Registered
261 Posts
here is the email which i got back from these guys this morning:

Thanks you for the e-mail
If you can tell me where you are from I could put you in contact with one of our distributors, and they could give you a price.
Thanks
Nadine Blazeiko
Public Relations
Cloud-Rider Designs Ltd.
(306) 761-2119 Ext. 224
(306) 761-2122 Fax
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been in contact with them, Lund has it listed as part # 877223 however the distributer they gave me to call for a price doesn't exist...... so I called back and am working on getting a price out of Canada. The company has been getting A LOT of e-mails about this item and they are rather amazed! (good job) They are working on getting internet sales set up as we speak! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the same answer but I left work late enough that someone from a Vancouver, British Columbia (that's close to me?????) distributor of these contacted me and said the price of these were $C90.50 or something close to that (which is about $66 US)

Capn

PS: I'll edit this tomorrow with the exact name and address and phone of those people. Looks like a very tight product. Their website (both of them) need a little work, tho. You can find the Element screen under the "New Products" links.

·
Registered
16 Posts
same price I was quoted! I have the phone #'s and contact persons name at work! I was told there was a 2-3 week wait on delivery, however I think this is the best looking one yet!

·
Registered
26 Posts
[quote:cbfc98f04e="CapnMack"]I got the same answer but I left work late enough that someone from a Vancouver, British Columbia (that's close to me?????) distributor of these contacted me and said the price of these were $C90.50 or something close to that (which is about $66 US)[/quote:cbfc98f04e]

Here is the link to a distributor in the Vancouver Area, Canada. No prices though
http://www.customtruckproducts.com/

They have a front plate option and an opening for block heaters. Not sure if it comes without the cut out for the block heater?

·
Registered
261 Posts
just got this in the mail:

Thank you for your interest in Cloud Rider, We are the Distributing Representative for Cloud Rider and will be happy to answer all your questions.
The Cloud Rider 24-910SS is $112.79 US shipping to your door included. 2-3 weeks delivery.
The Cloud Rider 20-910BLK is $113.15 US shipping to your door included. 2-3 weeks delivery.
If you require any additional information please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you,
Frazer
Mad Ram Truck Accessories
www.madram.ca

1 - 20 of 49 Posts