Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I really like the look of the painted spoiler. How much did it cost to get it painted? And how long did the paint shop have to have it? Did they install the spoiler or did you? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to figure out how much it is going to run me to place a painted spoiler on my E.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had this done to my E about a month ago...painting was $150 and I got it back in two days......myself and friend installed it in about 45 minutes very carefully. Not that hard to do...kinda scary drillin holes in your E though..EE

·
Registered
894 Posts
That's a Cloud Rider grill? Could you give a better look at the front? It looks like they went around the license plate, right?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The grill is designed to go around the license plate bracket and is held on with J hooks.
It is very easy to install . I'll try to load a few more pics soon of the grill and the
painted spolier . The spoiler was painted in 1 day by the Honda body shop for $100 CDN . It was installed by Honda because I ordered the spoiler with my element. The piece was about $500 CDN installed .Ed @Regina Sask

·
Registered
504 Posts
Aha! I thought the Cloud Rider had something to hold the front license plate on - now I see it's designed around the factory LP holder. OK, I get it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i ordered the cloud rider grill kit earlier in the week, and now that i have seen yours i am even more excited to get it. how long did it take for them to get you the grill? they estimated 2-3 weeks, but that seems like a long lead time (unless they are not stocking them at all).

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts
The spoiler looks great painted.....ive been waiting to pays a few bills off before i get mine.........where did you order the grille from?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just ordered mine. Thanks for the info! :p

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
neat images.. wild seeing some of the customizing that is being done.. wow!

·
Registered
261 Posts
they just had to change the pricing so i am guessing that they took it off of the site temporarily. the increase in price is about US$45.00 (for the stainless model). if you are still interested i would just email ([email protected]) them. we have been corresponding all morning so i would bet someone is still there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Same thing just happened to me with the increase to the US. :evil: I was a little annoyed since I sent several emails to confirm price before I ordered. I was also annoyed because they took my money before shipping. They did however return all my money. It would be nice if MADRAM stood by their word. They automatically refunded my money with out asking. At least they scored points on that level.

Now I have to decide whether to pay the additional money :roll:

·
Registered
261 Posts
if you decide you should decide today. our orders will be cancelled tomorrow if we not contact them otherwise and agree to pay the additional $

·
Registered
261 Posts
sure you can. i chose to deny the payment to me (they had refunded me with paypal) and asked them to bill me the additional $. they agreed to do it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
mborkow - thanks for the info. Guess I was seeing too much red to read all the way through the paypal response. It got me going because PayPal said I would have to upgrade my account to get my money back. The two things linked together got me feeling like I was getting scr*wed over.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts