Honda Element Owners Club banner

Stainless steel grill photos

9K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  TheKidturnedMas 
i ordered the cloud rider grill kit earlier in the week, and now that i have seen yours i am even more excited to get it. how long did it take for them to get you the grill? they estimated 2-3 weeks, but that seems like a long lead time (unless they are not stocking them at all).

they just had to change the pricing so i am guessing that they took it off of the site temporarily. the increase in price is about US$45.00 (for the stainless model). if you are still interested i would just email (sales@madram.ca) them. we have been corresponding all morning so i would bet someone is still there.

no problem. i was pretty pissed when i saw the email as well, because paypal was going to take nearly a $5 cut out of the transaction and the idea of paying $5 for absolutely nothing was driving me mad. that is when i contacted madram and told them i was going to deny the refund and that they were going to bill me for the remaining $45. in the end i figured that i would have bought it for the previous price and since i acted quickly there will not be any interruption of getting the grill. in the end, i am already in for $25k so what is another $45...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.