Honda Element Owners Club banner

Stainless steel grill photos

9K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  TheKidturnedMas 
Same thing just happened to me with the increase to the US. :evil: I was a little annoyed since I sent several emails to confirm price before I ordered. I was also annoyed because they took my money before shipping. They did however return all my money. It would be nice if MADRAM stood by their word. They automatically refunded my money with out asking. At least they scored points on that level.

Now I have to decide whether to pay the additional money :roll:

mborkow - thanks for the info. Guess I was seeing too much red to read all the way through the paypal response. It got me going because PayPal said I would have to upgrade my account to get my money back. The two things linked together got me feeling like I was getting scr*wed over.

I sent an email to Madram telling them this was BS. Funny how they don't reply instantly now :? I also asked them what they are going to do to correct the problem? Maybe if we all give them grief they will at least cut a deal with those of us they scr*wed. If not I have problem trashing on every element board that exists and giving a call the Canadian Better Business Board.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Newfnut- Thanks for the alternative. I think that is the way I am going to go. I agree the product shouldn't suffer because one distributor. I think I will also send a complaint to Cloud -Rider about MadRam.
Again thanks for the help

I went with Newfnut's suggestion and purchased from customtruckproducts.com . I am paying 125.85 CDN or $96.68 US w/ shipping to the east coast. I went with the silver, no plug and license plate option. The person I spoke with was Stacey. You can email them at sales@customtruckproducts.com or call them 800-663-5356. The delivery is going to take a couple of weeks. But I think it is the cheapest I have seen. They also won't bill until they ship. Novel concept :wink: They take credit cards... so bye-bye PayPal.

FYI: They don't take orders online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.