Honda Element Owners Club banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
You can run the wire through the hole to connect electricity to your block heater so your engine does not break into pieces when the temperature gets cold as a titches wit. I have never needed one so far in California.

I went with Newfnut's suggestion and purchased from customtruckproducts.com . I am paying 125.85 CDN or $96.68 US w/ shipping to the east coast. I went with the silver, no plug and license plate option. The person I spoke with was Stacey. You can email them at sales@customtruckproducts.com or call them 800-663-5356. The delivery is going to take a couple of weeks. But I think it is the cheapest I have seen. They also won't bill until they ship. Novel concept :wink: They take credit cards... so bye-bye PayPal.

FYI: They don't take orders online.

[quote:4a17eec09b="E-Devil"]I went with Newfnut's suggestion and purchased from customtruckproducts.com . I am paying 125.85 CDN or $96.68 US w/ shipping to the east coast. I went with the silver, no plug and license plate option. The person I spoke with was Stacey. You can email them at sales@customtruckproducts.com or call them 800-663-5356. The delivery is going to take a couple of weeks. But I think it is the cheapest I have seen. They also won't bill until they ship. Novel concept :wink: They take credit cards... so bye-bye PayPal.

FYI: They don't take orders online.[/quote:4a17eec09b]

E-dEvil, I'm glad my suggestion helped. I wasn't sure of the cost south of the boarder but you can't complain about that. It's nice when someone can make purchasing something a pleasant experience!

Now that's customer service!

Later,
Newfnut

I just picked up my Cloud-Rider Grill from DHL over lunch. I was so excited that I installed the grill in the parking lot. I was able to install it without any tools, but a pair of pliers would have made it easier.....but I just couldn't wait. I got in on in about 20 minutes. AND it looks great. I am sooooo happy.

Cloud-Rider was very fast in the shipping. I ordered it last Thur and DHL attemped delivery on Tue, but I was not home for the past two days. So 3 week days to ship....not bad.

I don't have a digital camera, so no pictures....sorry. But trust me, it looks and fits great. BTW, I got the polished stainless steel finish.

Just wanted to share my joy.

I'm so jealous! My grille is still sitting in the box! It was there when I came home from work, but I started coming down with something and didn't have the energy to put it on (what I really mean is make my husband put it on!). That grille will be on tonight, one way or another!

Ok, it's on! Took about 15 min for my hubby to put it on. It matches my rims nicely. Now I need to go digital camera shopping.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.