Honda Element Owners Club banner

Stainless steel grill photos

9K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  TheKidturnedMas 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I really like the look of the painted spoiler. How much did it cost to get it painted? And how long did the paint shop have to have it? Did they install the spoiler or did you? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to figure out how much it is going to run me to place a painted spoiler on my E.

#4 ·
That's a Cloud Rider grill? Could you give a better look at the front? It looks like they went around the license plate, right?

Thanks!

#5 ·
The grill is designed to go around the license plate bracket and is held on with J hooks.
It is very easy to install . I'll try to load a few more pics soon of the grill and the
painted spolier . The spoiler was painted in 1 day by the Honda body shop for $100 CDN . It was installed by Honda because I ordered the spoiler with my element. The piece was about $500 CDN installed .Ed @Regina Sask

#7 ·
i ordered the cloud rider grill kit earlier in the week, and now that i have seen yours i am even more excited to get it. how long did it take for them to get you the grill? they estimated 2-3 weeks, but that seems like a long lead time (unless they are not stocking them at all).

#15 ·
they just had to change the pricing so i am guessing that they took it off of the site temporarily. the increase in price is about US$45.00 (for the stainless model). if you are still interested i would just email (sales@madram.ca) them. we have been corresponding all morning so i would bet someone is still there.

#16 ·
Same thing just happened to me with the increase to the US. :evil: I was a little annoyed since I sent several emails to confirm price before I ordered. I was also annoyed because they took my money before shipping. They did however return all my money. It would be nice if MADRAM stood by their word. They automatically refunded my money with out asking. At least they scored points on that level.

Now I have to decide whether to pay the additional money :roll:

#20 ·
mborkow - thanks for the info. Guess I was seeing too much red to read all the way through the paypal response. It got me going because PayPal said I would have to upgrade my account to get my money back. The two things linked together got me feeling like I was getting scr*wed over.

#21 ·
no problem. i was pretty pissed when i saw the email as well, because paypal was going to take nearly a $5 cut out of the transaction and the idea of paying $5 for absolutely nothing was driving me mad. that is when i contacted madram and told them i was going to deny the refund and that they were going to bill me for the remaining $45. in the end i figured that i would have bought it for the previous price and since i acted quickly there will not be any interruption of getting the grill. in the end, i am already in for $25k so what is another $45...

#23 ·
I sent an email to Madram telling them this was BS. Funny how they don't reply instantly now :? I also asked them what they are going to do to correct the problem? Maybe if we all give them grief they will at least cut a deal with those of us they scr*wed. If not I have problem trashing on every element board that exists and giving a call the Canadian Better Business Board.
I'll let you know how it goes.

#24 ·
I ordered mine from
www.customtruckproducts.com
The are the distributor in the Vancouver area BC Canada and seem very professional to deal with. They are local for me but through conversations they have shipped quite a few to the US without any problems. This may be an option for those of you that feel they were not treated fairly.
I'd ask for Stacey as she is familiar with the "E" getting a tour of mine...and she has been very helpful.

It's a nice grill and the product shouldn't be knocked because a retailer.

Hope this helps.

#26 ·
Yes, I just received the e-mail stating that my order was cancelled due to the increase and I could reorder at the higher price if I wanted. I'm going to e-mail them and give them a piece of my mind! :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.