Honda Element Owners Club banner

Stainless steel grill photos

9K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  TheKidturnedMas 
#1 ·
#28 ·
[quote:ff93423e05="burnt-O"]Newfnut, I checked out that site, but I didn't see any prices.[/quote:ff93423e05]

I Know they don't have prices marked on their website but you can optain their contact info from the site. They are primarily a wholesaler of aftermarket accessories and that is why they don't post their prices. I dealt with them in person as I live close to that area....
However, if you email Stacey and/or call they will quote you their prices. I don't have an exact $ for you because I'm not sure of the US exchange rate and shipping costs.

Good luck to you! Keep us posted.

I am sure curious as to what their price to the US is

#30 ·
I have just posted a reply under trend "PayPal"
I have recieved the run around about getting my credit card refunded/credited with the amount.
I feel used by Pay Pal

:evil: :evil: :evil:
ORANGEE

#32 ·
Just ordered a cloud-rider grill for my Element (Cloud Rider does not sell to retail...at least not in Canada). Cloud Rider was awesome. They sent me info on a retailer close to me and made sure I got the right part. :)

Relative to the high-markup on Madram.ca, I only paid CDN$105 plus tax. Madram's price of US$155, when converted to CDN$ would be approximately CDN$225. Thats a difference of 114%. :shock:

Not sure why the high pricing (shipping is included in Madram's price...but double the price???). :?:

Special Note: Cloud-Rider had been making grills with a hole for the block heater on the driver's side. My Element has the block heater on the passenger side. Nadine from Cloud Rider indicated that they have adjusted their cutout to be on the passenger side (did the Element spec change? Or maybe the cutout was just wrong.)

#33 ·
I also just ordered my Grill cover from Cloud Rider
Wow - what a difference in attitude from dealing with Pay Pal and friends

It's in stock and will be shipped within two days
As for the price difference - that to is a plus
The "other" folks are in buisness to make a profit, but ...................

So I'm back to being a happy camper!

2500 miles and still lovin my "E"

:p :p :p
ORANGEE

#35 ·
Hey Purtill
I love the spoiler. Is it made by Honda and you painted it? How does it come before painting? Mine looks naked now without one.
I just ordered the Cloud Rider black screen without the hole. $111 US dollars shipped to the US, assuming an exchange rate of approximately 0.741345. Apparently Cloud Rider will sell directly if you are in the US.

#36 ·
Finally, I really get to see what I am buying! Thanks for the pictures, they were excellent.

#37 ·
The spoiler comes painted gray like the colour of the bumpers , but it didn't look right
on the orange paint . Purtill

[quote:e6f4c0b88a="joel"]Hey Purtill

I love the spoiler. Is it made by Honda and you painted it? How does it come before painting? Mine looks naked now without one.
I just ordered the Cloud Rider black screen without the hole. $111 US dollars shipped to the US, assuming an exchange rate of approximately 0.741345. Apparently Cloud Rider will sell directly if you are in the US.[/quote:e6f4c0b88a]

#38 ·
This is the info that Cloud-Rider sent me about ordering. I just placed my order and should receive it early next week (and they have it in stock!!)

Please call Janette @ 1(306) 761-2119 with your credit card info.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO VIA E-MAIL!

#24-910 Screen & Bumper Combo (heater hole)
#24-910LP Screen & Bumper Combo (license plate w/heater hole)
#24-912 Screen & Bumper Combo (without block heater hole)
#24-912LP Screen & Bumper Combo (license plate/no hole)
($115.14 + $26.25 S & H Canadian)

#20-910 Screen & Bumper Combo Black Powder Coat Finish
#20-910LP Screen & Bumper Combo (license plate w/heater hole)
#20-912 Screen & Bumper Combo (without block heater hole)
#20-912LP Screen & Bumper Combo (license plate/no hole)
($123.14 + $26.25 S & H Canadian)

Karen @ Cloud-Rider

#42 ·
I went with Newfnut's suggestion and purchased from customtruckproducts.com . I am paying 125.85 CDN or $96.68 US w/ shipping to the east coast. I went with the silver, no plug and license plate option. The person I spoke with was Stacey. You can email them at sales@customtruckproducts.com or call them 800-663-5356. The delivery is going to take a couple of weeks. But I think it is the cheapest I have seen. They also won't bill until they ship. Novel concept :wink: They take credit cards... so bye-bye PayPal.

FYI: They don't take orders online.

#43 ·
[quote:4a17eec09b="E-Devil"]I went with Newfnut's suggestion and purchased from customtruckproducts.com . I am paying 125.85 CDN or $96.68 US w/ shipping to the east coast. I went with the silver, no plug and license plate option. The person I spoke with was Stacey. You can email them at sales@customtruckproducts.com or call them 800-663-5356. The delivery is going to take a couple of weeks. But I think it is the cheapest I have seen. They also won't bill until they ship. Novel concept :wink: They take credit cards... so bye-bye PayPal.

FYI: They don't take orders online.[/quote:4a17eec09b]

E-dEvil, I'm glad my suggestion helped. I wasn't sure of the cost south of the boarder but you can't complain about that. It's nice when someone can make purchasing something a pleasant experience!

Now that's customer service!

Later,
Newfnut

#44 ·
I just picked up my Cloud-Rider Grill from DHL over lunch. I was so excited that I installed the grill in the parking lot. I was able to install it without any tools, but a pair of pliers would have made it easier.....but I just couldn't wait. I got in on in about 20 minutes. AND it looks great. I am sooooo happy.

Cloud-Rider was very fast in the shipping. I ordered it last Thur and DHL attemped delivery on Tue, but I was not home for the past two days. So 3 week days to ship....not bad.

I don't have a digital camera, so no pictures....sorry. But trust me, it looks and fits great. BTW, I got the polished stainless steel finish.

Just wanted to share my joy.

#45 ·
I'm so jealous! My grille is still sitting in the box! It was there when I came home from work, but I started coming down with something and didn't have the energy to put it on (what I really mean is make my husband put it on!). That grille will be on tonight, one way or another!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.