Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen pictures in ads where there are the young adults reclined in the back(with the seats in the bed position) stargazing through the moonroof.
I was wondering if anyone has tried this before and is it comfortable.
I was thinking of doing this with my girlfriend, but before i take her I want to know if anyone has tried staying back there for long durations

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
no, I have the 2wd, but let me know if she doesn't like it..Dump her if not and come pick me up! Sounds like the perfect date to me! :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Honestly, I tried it near Smith Mountain lake.
I cant describe the moment I had as I was with a life long friend and had a few beers (my wife was driving with his shotgun) and a few good DMB songs played. I layed back and just looked at the stars jet by while we cruised along winding mountain road. Magical. :lol: I suppose you could also do it standing still.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hmm... i live in LA so I can see about 2 stars on a clear night due to the light pollution... but i'd think that lying in the E with your gf/bf on a starry night is a recipe for naughtiness....

·
Registered
35 Posts
DID I hear someone listening to DMB in There E???? Too cool taking our new E to DMB tomorrow night!!! IT's first concert!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
My wife and I stargazed in the driveway w/some tunes on. It's really cool on a clear night. I highly recommend if you want some :wink: w/your girl.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We did this back in June while car camping in Vermont. Had the Cabana up for a little more room, and just sacked out under an outstanding view of the stars. What a way to doze off. 8)

For that one evening, I was glad that the sunroof was in the back...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts