Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, can some give me some advice. I purchased my vehicle used and a day or two later the srs light came on... i took it back to where I purchased it and they said they fixed it... the light came back on and the vehicle is has become difficult to start. (sluggish, sometimes i have to wait a minute or two then it will start)... I had the battery tested and they told me it was fine... the problem still remained but seemed to be less frequent... It has been a month and yesterday i went to start the vehicle and nothing... light on cluster come on, radio works etc... it makes a click sound and if I try it several times I notice the belt on the alternator moves a half inch sometimes, but vehicle will not start... i checked the battery terminals they are free of corrosion and tight... i checked the ground wires from the battery and they are secure???? The starter is the only thing I can think is the problem, but before I take the intake manifold apart... does anyone have any ideas... Also is the srs light maybe the issue?

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response

Ya , I read This thread earlier seems like same symptoms... I just want to make darn sure it"s the starter before I dismantle the top end of the motor to get to change it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts