Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have experience with the JL stealth box? oes anyone know where to get one for less than the $600.00 tag? Also, would i need to get an aftermarket head unit to use it?
Also, i want to get the iPod interface cord for my stock stereo. What works?
I have a 2006 EX

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Though I've been flamed for saying: "The stealthbox is horrible bang (pun intended) for the buck."

For the money, shop around or hit Crutchfield when they're posting deals (i.e. 2 for 1's) and revamp the whole system for around the same price.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I love my stealthbox! The only thing I miss about my 12W6 is the extreme low end boom. I'm pushing it with a Alpine MRP-M450 amp. Runs 220W RMSX1 but I'm at 3/4 gain. I want to get a Alpine PDX-5 with the sub channel running 300w RMSX1. Most people can't even tell where the subwoofer is until I tell them. It has more than enough boom for me and great sound quality. It's perfect because I got tired of removing the 12W6 and not having a subwoofer when hauling cargo. It's a great compromise.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JL-Audio-SB-H-ELMT-10W3v3-03-Element-loaded-300-watt_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem45eba02475QQitemZ300305884277QQptZCarQ5fSpeakers
I would read through his feedback, it's a little low.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you are gonna buy JL get it from an authorized dealer

Recently JL has instituted a No unauthorized (ebay) policy. If you need to buy it online hit crutchfield, if not find it used or from a local JL dealer.

I may have a customer upgrading in the near future, if your interested ill send him the link to this post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts