Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 Element EX.
Would love to replace the OEM stereo with something more modern, including a backup camera, phone mirroring, etc. while keeping the steering controls, and as much of theOEM equipment and features as possible.

Looked into doing it myself but honestly dont feel like doing the deep dive it would take to learn how to do it properly, so I'm hoping someone here can recommend a trusted installer in the Atlanta area that knows what they're doing.

Alternatively, if you're in the Atl area and have done this yourself, know what you're doing, and willing to work/guide me through it, that's an option.

Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I tried to find someone in the DC area to do this. With how integrated new car stereos are it seems to have killed this industry. If you don’t want to wire the harness just order from crutchfield. They will do it for you. The rest of it is kinda plug and play. The back up camera will be the hardest part. There are many YouTube videos on how to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
07 Element EX.
Would love to replace the OEM stereo with something more modern, including a backup camera, phone mirroring, etc. while keeping the steering controls, and as much of theOEM equipment and features as possible.

Looked into doing it myself but honestly dont feel like doing the deep dive it would take to learn how to do it properly, so I'm hoping someone here can recommend a trusted installer in the Atlanta area that knows what they're doing.

Alternatively, if you're in the Atl area and have done this yourself, know what you're doing, and willing to work/guide me through it, that's an option.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts