Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question here people. so does everyone here have the element owners sticker haha kinda dumb question but yeah i jus joined this forum yesterday and am wondering cause i see alot of elements around my town without the stickers

·
Registered
543 Posts
...so does everyone here have the element owners sticker... jus joined this forum yesterday... i see alot of elements around my town without the stickers
First off,Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy both your E and the folks here -- a bit odd from time to time, but odd is normal, right? :rolleyes: You'll find very knowledgable and helpful folks no matter what your particular interest with your E -- general maintenance and upkeep, camping, work vehicle, road trips, or DIY mods -- cosmetic or otherwise. Somewhere out there, someone is dropping their suspension, mounting 20" custom wheels, and re-engining with a Cat 3208! And she'll post instructions, with pics! :shock:

As to stickers and such, click on the "Honda Club Store" link at the top of the page. I have an EOC decal, with a Mid-South Chapter decal. I see lots of Es around central NC, but very few with any EOC ID. But they're out there, oh yes, they're out there! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts