Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at the "Sticky Pad" Product at

http://www.handstands.com/Retail/stickypad.html

I just bought one to try it out, and it was just a little big for the largest (center) dash pocket above the glove box. I trimmed it down and put it in.

I look forward to seeing how well it works. If it's really good, I'll cut and fit it in all 5 pockets across the dash.

Watch for updates.

Got mine at Radio Shack, US$5, Model #13890 (UPC 1284413890)

· Registered
540 Posts
A friend of mine has one of those. Loves it.

I personally go bananas with anything on the dash. The dash must be completely naked. My father gets in the car and puts his letters he wants to mail on my dash. If I do not remove them, it drives me quietly crazy. Then the craziness stops being quiet.

:shock:

· Registered
1,620 Posts
The sticky pad is also available at Linens'nThings....my husband was playing with them the rther day when we went to buy new slipcovers for the living room....I was thinking about buying one and trimming it for one of the dash bins....my cell phone is so small that it bangs around in the dash bins and drives me a bit batty....I think they were $4.99....eh may be worth it to maintain at least a bit of my sanity!

· Registered
123 Posts
I bought a black nonskid placemat at a boating supply store for $1.99 & cut it to fit all of the little pockets on the dash. The nonskid placement is similar to the nonskid matting used under rugs (kind of a soft mesh). It really works & looks great!

· Registered
24 Posts
I went to Target & got a piece of non-slip shelf liner (black) that measured 18" x 5', & cut out the dash inserts from one end & had enough left over to throw down on the floor wherever needed to keep stuff from sliding around, plus it rolls up!

· Registered
87 Posts

· Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
2,035 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Devon A! :)

If you look at the previous posts, they are now over 17 years old. So you're not likely to get a response! : - (

Here's a carpet that I cut to fit the rear of my E to keep things from sliding around:

Floor Vehicle Car Trunk Mat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.