Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no secret that most of us here on the EOC are a big fan of the EOC. I would say I'm no exception to that. It just so happens that I work for a coffee company in Milwaukee. I don't want to name names but search "coffee milwaukee" in Google and it's probably the first to show up. Since I work for a coffee company I have more coffee than I know what to do with. They give it to me for free and I can't get rid of it all! I feel fairly certain that coffee is enjoyed by many members of our fine organization and I would like to give back a little to the people who have provided me much entertainment and information over the past year (or so) and have some fun.
Soooooo...
I would like to send 3 people a week for each week in December a 1# bag of my coffee company's Holiday Blend. It is delicious!
First 3 to respond to my post in this thread each week will be the winners. If you don't respond in time don't worry... there might be something I can do... ;-)

Happy Holidays and Thanks to everyone on EOC!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm a big-time coffee drinker, and I'm all over that. Thanks man! :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sure will ship to Canada! You guys can PM me your addresses and I will get them out tomorrow

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Wow! this sounds too good to be true. I would love to try that coffee.

It's like getting a freebee from my crack dealer!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This week I've got Bobman79, dano2000, and scorsone. But, try again next week. I'll post on Monday probably and the next 3 get some coffee!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
You're going to have the most friends on the EOC ;-)

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't like coffee:D
:cry: Say it ain't so! :cry:

Coffee is the nectar of the gods, after all. Beer may be proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, but coffee is just plain good. :D Of course, I'm an engineer, and I think we are required by law in most states to consume obscene amounts of coffee.

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Blasphemy! You can't dislike Coffee and Beer...:shock:

How do fight the zombies without those two key ingredients?

I am just glad I got in on the first giveaway and yes, Stocazzo is my new best friend! :razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Blasphemy! You can't dislike Coffee and Beer...:shock:

How do fight the zombies without those two key ingredients?

I am just glad I got in on the first giveaway and yes, Stocazzo is my new best friend! :razz:

You cannot fight zombies when you are inebriated--just don't try it!
Coffee is addictive, what if your supply runs out!?
Your liable to substitute it for beer, then run out intoxicated on a late night coffee run-----not cool......:cool:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 20 of 237 Posts