Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
[quote:f39f1cdbb8="eMass"]
Where are you planning on installing your amp? Under a seat? Please take some digital pix of your install process and post them here if you can. If you need a place to post your pix I'd be glad to do it for you.

Thanks! :D[/quote:f39f1cdbb8]

I'll be sure to take plenty of pics.
Now, locating that amp in an out of sight place is not easy. You're right that amp is long which leaves me very few "inexpensive" options. For the time being I'll be mounting the amp under the rear driver side seat. There is plenty of room and sort of out of the way. I'm also exploring the possibility of mounting a bracket to the underside of the rear seat which would allow the amp to lay flat, but because it's attached to the seat, it would also flip up with the seat. I looked at the metal in the seat and it can be done, but I'd like to weld it on for security.
Wow, I just read that and I don't understand it..........I'll take a pic and mark it off on Wed. This is going to be a busy week stereo wise so I'll post what I can, when I can.

This is all I have so far
Eclipse 8062 up front, 8052 in rear

· Registered
164 Posts
Hey X2E, where'd ya get the SOP speaker mounts?

Yeah - those speaker pods are killer! Did you mold those yourself?

.................................................................................................

I wish I had the time and know how to make those. I had the stereo guys that I've been dealing with for many years build them up. They are wood and fibreglass and smooth like a babies bottom. I was told the color match paint was a 3 step process, and they did it wrong the first time, so that delayed things a few days.

I hope to have most things up and running by the end of next week. Had some issues with my head unit install, so I'll have to order the install kit posted by emass in a previous post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.