Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Recently on a trip the stock stereo in my 2003 honda element stopped working properly. It still works but the sound is all bass. Maybe some wires came loose or something, how would i get the head unit out to check. Any idea's of what it may be?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi

Recently on a trip the stock stereo in my 2003 honda element stopped working properly. It still works but the sound is all bass. Maybe some wires came loose or something, how would i get the head unit out to check. Any idea's of what it may be?
this happened to me after changing out my speakers. cheack them all and one of the wires was loose that connected to the speakers. made sure it was secure and reinstalled everything has been working perfectly now from then on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this happened to me after changing out my speakers. cheack them all and one of the wires was loose that connected to the speakers. made sure it was secure and reinstalled everything has been working perfectly now from then on.
I will try that for sure, I'm thinking that may be the case considering i did change out the speakers as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts