Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know, Who makes the factory stereo for E? I'M impressed with my stereo, how about you?
I used to have a 650W,4 channel AMP with 8 component speakers and 10" sub, all pioneer system in my previous car, which was very clear and loud.
The stereo in my E, is not as powerful but still decent.
Also does anyone know if, there is a gain dial on the factory AMP.

·
Registered
555 Posts
No help here from me,sorry. But, I've got to say compared to all my previous factory stereo's the E's w/ the sub is by far the best sounding that I've had.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alpine makes it and the factory amp. I will sell you both the amp and the headunit just pm me.
Thanks for the info. I was just curious about the stock stereo in my 09 SC.;-)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Mostly speculation, but I'm pretty certain the stereo is from Pioneer. There were some folks trying to see if they could get the stock XM tuner to work with an aftermarket Pioneer head unit, but I don't think anyone got past the taking about it part.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Mostly speculation, but I'm pretty certain the stereo is from Pioneer. There were some folks trying to see if they could get the stock XM tuner to work with an aftermarket Pioneer head unit, but I don't think anyone got past the taking about it part.
The amp says right on the side "Alpine" and I am pretty sure Alpine doesn't share the interface with Pioneer or any other manufacture. Of course my SC is an 08... but I don't think Honda is going change manufacture, too much of a headache.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Then I suppose that explains why no one ever got the XM working with a Pioneer head unit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts