Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The stock subwoofer is a dual voice coil sub. I believe that is the question you are asking but I am not completely sure so if it is not I am sorry. If memory serves me right the stock amp is putting out somewhere around 15-30rms per channel at 4ohms. Don't quote me on that! If you are going to upgrade the subwoofer itself I would suggest you also upgrade the amp running it. Then you can match the sub and amp to your liking. I just got done adding the stock subwoofer to my 07 LX. I already replaced the stock HU so adding a sub was the next logical step. I have the stock sub in the stock enclosure but it is being run by a rockford Fosgate prime 150. The setup sounds great. In fact it sounds so good to me that I will keep the stock sub until it blows (if it blows). There is a mod called Mikes mod that I followed to give you an idea about the specifics. Hope this helps. If not I am sure some of the great members who know way more than I do will be able to help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.