Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 SC, sight unseen, and took delivery last night. I'm really stoked. I have already installed a Yakima rack system, had my windows tinted this morning, put in rubber floor mats, ordered a cool license plate holder (from some link I got off of EOC), ordered side/nerf bars from another EOC link. I'm trying to find some billet grill inserts at a god price. Any help on that would be appreciated. This little car is just way too cool. I'm still keeping my big Chevy truck for trailering, but this is my new daily driver. I cannot wait to take it on a kiteboard trip. I'll bet this SC will carry a ton of stuff.

I stumbled on to this website over the weekend, and found myself reading dozens of threads. I learned quite a bit and have now bookmarked this page. I'm not a big techy, but I'll try and get some photos uploaded soon.

Does anyone know if there are any members from Lake Havasu City, AZ? I look forward to meeting some of you and learning about more mods.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I know you will love the E. There are members from south of you, I don't know of any from your area though.

Dom

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
207 Posts
4 Wind, Welcome & congrats on your SC. You are not wasting any time with mods:lol: I like it....

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, 4 WIND!

Can I call you, 4? Too informal, too soon? Alright. How about, Mr. WIND, then? OK. 4 WIND it is then. :D

Wow. You've been busy with the mods on that E. Absolutely fantastic! Try posting some pics soon. Would love to see what you've done. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome! Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Heh, it's funny to hear people call the E a "little car". I went from a Civic to an Element - I feel like I'm driving an 18 wheeler sometimes.

Anyway, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I have spent a lot of time in Havasu I was there when it was know as Site 6 in the late 60’s and for the grand opening of the London Bridge. There are a lot threads on grills mods look in search.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Back at it

Wow, just returned from Cabo and now I'm back to doing my mods.

I was looking forward to a road trip, and there were going to be four of us driving to the airport in Phoenix to go to Cabo. At the last minute I had a fifth person join. I thought uhoh, with the weight limit. So it was me a big guy and three girls with luggage. It was a little tight, and I figure I had over 900 pounds in the car. Not that I have a death wish, but it still cruised at 80+ and got almost 20 miles per gallon.

I just got the nerf bars added this morning. I'll try and get some photos this weekend. Does anyone know where to get a Yakima "Bow Down" kayak holder without paying full retail?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pics

Pics are up on a new thread - taken and posted today!

Can anyopne tell me how to get the E on my Garmin. I saw a thread somewhere on this site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts