Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STOLEN Element....

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR...

2005 Element, Cargo Khaki (light tan) with dark brown fenders, Washington State License Nu: AHN 1198...VIN 5J6YH18655L006533...stolen in Mount Vernon Wa , Skagit County...on Friday November 21st by a 17 year-old male at Mount Vernon YMCA.....NOW believed to be in California...if seen please call Skagit County Sheriff at 360-336-9450 or local police...REWARD OFFERED FOR RECOVERY

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR...

2005 Element, Cargo Khaki (light tan) with dark brown fenders, Washington State License Nu: AHN 1198...VIN 5J6YH18655L006533....stolen in Mount Vernon Wa , Skagit County...on Friday November 21st by a 17 year-old male at Mount Vernon YMCA.....NOW believed to be in California...if seen please call Skagit County Sheriff at 360-336-9450 or local police...REWARD OFFERED FOR RECOVERY
Khakis are rare from what I have seen. Eyes peeled for you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Legioss... !

Nope Cursh....he got access to the keys in an unlocked locker in the mens shower area...went to the parking lot and simply pressed the remote opener til he located the vehicle...the local police have that on video and have identified the kid
as a local that lives with his grandma

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don's Honda Element stolen from the Mt Vernon Wa YMCA three weeks ago by a 17-year old and his dirtbag girlfriend turned up in Virgina...on its side crashed into a home in the middle of the night...the driver and his girlfriend escaped

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Ex
14 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a horrible, tragic way to end the relationship.

I hope you find a way to recover quickly!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
saw a cargo khaki today and maneuvered to see that the plates were not from WA. then i read the latest in this thread, so i'll stop looking.

and from what i read, i wouldn't ascribe all the dirtbags to the girlfriend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts