1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Got mine! 2x 6" red, 2x 6" white, 2x 12" red! Sweet!

Beware the Twirate Snuffleupagus the Scourge of the Kiddie Pool! YAAAARGH!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Is it just me?

Went to the club store and clicked on Element and it brought up stickers for the CRV?? I'll try back later:)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Went to the club store and clicked on Element and it brought up stickers for the CRV?? I'll try back later:)
it wasn't just you.
when i clicked on EOC stickers, i was re-directed to CRV/OC stickers.
that page did show an E w/ an EOC sticker, but didn't see any way to specify the EOC sticker in order.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey this sticker reminds me of a element owner who recently taped up a broken window with red tape. He made the shape of a similar looking skull. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just ordered my 6" White Twirate and EOC stickers!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Had to get in on the pirate bandwagon, and I ordered some EOC and Northeast Chapter stickers for my dad's E as well.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have not received the first shipment yet, it should be here today and I already had to place a second order! I guess this is turning into a movement of some sort. :lol: I will be shipping everything on a first ordered first shipped basis. There won't be much of a delay, but wanted to let everyone know the status. As soon as they arrive I will post pics and give a shipping status update.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 20 of 134 Posts