Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 1217 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went through ALL the pages of the images section that were still showing pics, and picked out all the ones I thought most tuner/street to make an ultimate thread of them. If i missed yours sorry, please add them and if someone could make it sticky that would be really cool, thanks. enjoy

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice job, man! Now could you please build me an ABM thread? :D
that isn't a bad idea. many car forums have separate sections for each color...aka our lil brother the scion XB's site has that. Each color has its own area for their picture threads.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nasty Toaster, your post is Sweet! All of those Elements are kicking and wastedonanime I love "The baby"! One day my "Precious" will make the roll call.

Peace!
::in gollum's voice:: my preciousss....

oh man that perfectly describes my E obsession.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
The wife started calling my TRP that and it kinda pissed me off! She says my Element is all I call about. That's not true but I do take care of it because it's mine. I never let it get dirty and if it does, I immediately take action on it. It's never got a bunch of junk or trash in it like her car. It is my "Precious" but I don't idolize it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
The wife started calling my TRP that and it kinda pissed me off! She says my Element is all I call about. That's not true but I do take care of it because it's mine. I never let it get dirty and if it does, I immediately take action on it. It's never got a bunch of junk or trash in it like her car. It is my "Precious" but I don't idolize it.
I personally nominate "PRECIOUS" for the EOC all time, "HALL OF FAME" of super clean E's!!!!

Chief

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Nice job, man! Now could you please build me an ABM thread? :D
I have seen a thread for Magnesium Metallic Elements. I think it is on the Image Gallery, called "For the Love of MM".

Mine may not be tuner like, but it is tuner inspired.....per say ;-).
Element Molding 004.jpg
Dance's and my E at the Vegas E-vent.
Las Vegas E-vent 023.jpg

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Babylac's and my E at the Huntington Beach Meet earlier this month.
Nice E Chief ;-).
HuntBeach Meet 10.06.07 012.jpg
HuntBeach Meet 10.06.07 011.jpg

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Chozn, I get the same from my wife. I feel the same way about my E as you do. I may not wax and polish as much as I want, but I cannot stand trash in the car. Mine and my wife's car are like night and day. Although she calls my E "Bento" (japanese box, lunch box), she has affectionately named my other car "Valentine", since she claims it is my first love. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I know what you SM00th! I can't stand a dirty ride. In fact, I've been dubbed to have the cleanest state police car in the state. I've just turned down getting a new Mustang as a patrol car.

Nightmare, I can feel your pain! When ever Dance comes to my house which has been a couple of times, after he leaves I get a few neighbors who will ask me "When am I going to fix mine up like that fancy one that was in your driveway the other day?" :sad:

Again, thats why I like the Element. You can do a little or a lot and make it a great looking vehicle for YOU.

1 - 20 of 1217 Posts